The neighbor

(I am on a role today!! Woo three uploads on my first day WOOP WOOP haha well here you go part 3!!-satan)

Michael looked at his ceiling, his dyed hair was messy, his sweat pants sagging even though you wouldn't notice with him Laying on his back.

The teens mind was racing, this always happened between 4 and 6 am. He would wake up out of a deep sleep and just think. Think about the good and bad, his mind never seemed to stop until his Alarm or phone went off distracting him from his mind.

He noticed at the house next door that had been empty since they built it a few years back had moving vans. He didn't want neighbors he liked it just having his house on one side of the street that wasn't filled with people. But these neighbors would be changing it. Michael didn't like change, Michael didn't like anything really well besides three of his friends and of course his mom.

He stood up his feet landing on his sea of clothes that filled his room. His eyes squinted looking next door as he saw two adults and a girl.

"Fuuuuuuuuck" Michael groaned

He looked at his alarm that read 6:37 am. Why?! He thought why him? Why did they decide to move next to him and rub in how they have such a perfect family.

Michael flopped back on his bed grabbing his covers and a pulling them passed his head. He didn't wanna wake up he just wanted to stay asleep because he knew later on today his mom would make him meet the neighbors.