Y/n:"why?"

Lex:"well your young and i can't teach practical stuff, only swordsmanship you know that"

Y/n:"ohh ok!"

The two then stood up and walked back but then an acid spit heads straight for y/n's back lex saw this and instinctively pushed y/n away, and lex was hit.

Y/n:MASTER!"

Y/n felt anger and rage at the same time and then he snapped, huge amounts of aura was released and suddenly y/n disappeared like a flash of light heading straight towards the leviathan that didn't die, with y/n precise strike the huge beast exploded like a bomb.

Y/n full of anger and rage couldn't bring himself to see what happened only to hear the voice of his master snap him back to reality.

Lex:"y/n...."

Y/n:"MASTER!"

Y/n laid beside his master and screamed and cried for help but no one came.

Lex:"y/n...believe in yourself... Become better than me....."

That was his masters final words, as his master slowly decay beacause of the acid y/n stayed there by his side crying.

Then when his masters body fully decayed and disappeared y/n grabbed his masters sword and stood up walking carelessly back to kuo kuana the major settlement in Menagerie.

At the said settlement a young blake belladonna walk among the streets with his mother kali belladonna.

Blake:"mom when is y/n coming back?"

Kali:"once he and his master finished the commission given to them by your father"

Blake:"but i miss them already, especially y/n..."

Kali saw this and blushed at his daughter's remark.

Kali:"ara blake do you like little y/n?"

Blake:"well... We are friends so yeah i guess?"

Kali:"oh blake your still young hehehe"

Kali:"anyways we should get back to your father"

Blake:"right!"

As daughter and mother walked the streets they saw a huge crowd near the port and went to check it out.

Kali:"what happening here?"

Faunus1:"theres a kid here miss kali"

Faunus2:"he lookes injured"

Kali:"give me space then"

as the crowd moved back to give space thats when kali saw it for her eyes y/n was the one they were talking about and went to his side immediately.

Kali:"Y/N!"

Blake:"huh?"

Blake saw this and ran towards y/n aswell.

Kali:"y/n? Y/n are you ok!?

Y/n:"master... Is dead"

Kali then brought y/n to their house and blake followed.

Once reached their house the door slams open and kali lays y/n on a sofa.

Ghira, kali's husband and blake's father came in the room and saw the injured y/n and went to them.

Ghira:"what happened?"

Kali:"lex is dead"

Ghira:"impossible, where's the body?!"

Y/n:"a leviathan..."

Ghira heard this and looked down.

Ghira:"i see... I'll handle preparation for lex's funeral and y/n heal up"

As kali fixed y/n's injuries, bandaging them and cleaning them blake was crying at the sight of his friend hurt and the lost of lex culthor.

Kali:"im done, please look out for him please blake"

Blake:"i understand mother..."

Kali then went out the room and blake went to y/n's bedside.

Blake:"y/n you....awake?"

Y/n:"i-i am"

Blake:"how did lex die?"

Y/n:"i don't... Wanna talk about it"

Blake:"sorry..."

Y/n then started crying

Y/n:"its all my fault! My fault! If only i was careful then master wouldn't have died!"

Blake:"i-im sorry..."

Y/n:"don't be its not your fault blake"

Blake:"i don't think its your fault either, maybe you slowed him down sure but that does not mean its your fault!"

Y/n:"what do you mean?"

Blake:"well what was lex's last words?"

Y/n:"he said to believe in myself and become better"

Blake:"see you didn't slow him down he blamed himself for not training you well and want you, your self to become better than him!"

Y/n:"i-i see..."

Blake:"now stop crying because it does not suit you!"

Y/n:"i see thanks blake.."

Y/n smiled and blake saw and blushed

Blake:"w-welcome"

Y/n and blake then laid beside the bed as blake comforted y/n slowly falling asleep.
______________________________________