"I'm sorry Mutsuki-kun, but I think I need some fresh air... all this-"Rima waved to the tiny blood bag that was hanging on a metal thing that was giving Mutsuki back the blood he must have lost in the fight, before turning back to him,"-is kind of giving me a headache... I promise I'll be back in a few minutes."

Mutsuki nodded,"Oh it's okay. Take all the time you need. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I'll still be here."

Rima nodded in thanks before turning to head towards the door, Sasaki right on her heels after giving Shirazu both cups of coffee, and opening the door for her. Sasaki looked away with a blush on his cheeks when Rima looked at him with a confused expression.

"Akira-san told me I had to keep a close eye on you... and I think I also need some fresh air. It'll help me clear my head."Sasaki mumbled. Rima nodded, continuing to walk out the door him right behind her.

They walked in silence as they made there way to the elevators were Sasaki pushed the down button, waiting for the elevator doors to open. Both young adults blushing as they thought of what happened the last time they were both in a elevator alone. Rima fiddled with her fingers as Sasaki adjusted his tie a little seeing as it was just a bit to tight.

The elevator dinged open and the pair walked in an stood at opposite sides of the elevator, watching the doors close them in together. Sasaki hit the ground floor button and quickly stepped back to his original spot, taking a quick peek at Rima.

Rima stood quietly, eyes trained in the floor in front of her feet. A weird silence filled the air, making it heavy and awkward. Something Sasaki didn't like. He didn't want anything to be awkward between them. He wanted things to be friendly and joyful. So he thought he would start a conversation, though that got dismissed as soon as the elevator stopped and the doors opened, letting a group of investigators in.

Seeing all the people starting to pile in and afraid of getting lost, Rima quickly scooted over to Sasaki grabbing onto his hand gently, pressing herself against him seeing as people kept walking in. Now elevators at the CCG were big and everything, but right now it felt as if it was only a square foot big.

Sasaki almost fainted when he felt Rima grab his hand and lean up against him. He didn't know if he was thankful for all these people or not. He may not make it out of this elevator alive.

As the doves in front of them talked amongst themselves Sasaki noticed a young boy, most likely in his early twenties, looking at Rima as she stared at her hands. From the way he was studying her, Sasaki knew his thoughts weren't pleasant. Wanting to keep Rima from any preying eyes Sasaki took all his courage, and let go of Rima's hand, quickly wrapping his arm around her shoulders, pulling her into his side.

Both their face turned red instantly, but it was worth it. The young dove sighed, turning back to his friends. Rima looked questionably up at Sasaki ,but he only smiled back down at her.

The two were thankful when they were finally let out of the crowded space, quickly rushing away from the group, an towards the front doors. When outside, Sasaki let go of Rima, sighing as he looked up towards the sky. Rima just stood next to him, trying to get the warm feeling to leave her body hen she was hugged by Sasaki.

Sasaki turned to Rima, and she looked up to him,"Would you like to take a walk?"

Rima nodded, following behind him as he started walking down the sidewalk away from the CCG. She kept quiet, just staring at the spots were Sasaki's feet just left, counting his steps. It was boring but Rima didn't know what to talk about. It was easy to start a conversation with Sasaki over the phone, but in person it was a little harder. Rima cursed herself for being so shy.

Sasaki, after walking for a minute or so, looked beside him to glance at Rima, only to find her not there. Panicking, Sasaki stopped mid-step, turning around quickly to retrace his tracks to find where Rima went, knowing Akira would never leave her alone with him again. But Sasaki was stopped by a soft thud against his chest. Looking down he spotted Rima softly rubbing her nose with her eyes closed, and putting a hand against his chest, stopping him from walking any further.

Sasaki blushed lightly at how adorable she looked doing that. Rima peeked an eye open, looking up at Sasaki with furrowed brows.

"Why did you stop all of a sudden?"Rima was confused. One second she was watching Sasaki, then the next, she got a face full of his shirt. Her nose was still sore from the impact.

Sasaki scratched his chin lightly,"W-when I went to check on you... You w-weren't beside me... so I got scared. I didn't know you were behind me..."Sasaki was kind of embarrassed. He should have known that Rima wouldn't have just walked away without telling him,"I'm sorry..."

Rima opened both of her eyes as she took a step back from Sasaki, her hand slowly falling from his chest,"It alright... it was just an accident..."

Sasaki nodded,"But why were you walking behind me?"Did she get creeped out by what happened in the elevator? Did he scare her? Sasaki mentally sighed. That was the last thing he wanted to do.

Rima shrugged softly,"I don't know... I was just thinking, I didn't realise I was behind you."

Sasaki smiled,"Oh okay then... let's start walking again." This time Rima was walking beside him. Where he could easily keep an eye on her.

"So where are we walking too?"Rima asked looking ahead at the different places lining the streets. Sasaki looked ahead too.

"Nowhere in particular. We're just walking around I guess. Why? Is there a specific place you were thinking of?"

Rima was going to shake her no but quickly stopped herself. There was one place she wouldn't mind visiting right now. Rima looked up to Sasaki, smiling lightly.

"How about we go on that date?"