[What's wrong? Did I piss you off?]

"Ne zabyvay, chto ona neot"yemlemaya chast' nashego plana, ne smiryaysya s etoy shlyukhoy," Adrian seethed and leaned over the table to meet Ivan's eyes.

[She's only an essential part of our plan, you are not to give this whore any more attention]

"Shlyukha?" Ivan scoffed.

[Whore]

I sat there listening to their conversation, completely puzzled. While I didn't understand what they were saying, I assume it has something to do with me. Clearly.

Adrian's utter disgust when he looks at me speaks for itself.

I don't understand him.

"Yesli ona takaya shlyukha, ty ne budesh' vozrazhat', yesli ya otvezu yeye domoy segodnya vecherom, hm?" Ivan shot back.

[If she's such a whore then you wouldn't mind if I took her home tonight would you?]

"If you fucking dare to-"

"Excuse me," I cut Adrian off. I wasn't going to sit here and listen to them any longer.

"What?" Adrian turns his head to me with a glare.

Fuck you, Adrian.

"I need to use the restroom," I lie.

He stared at me for a while. "Of course, I'll take you there," Ivan offers, before he could stand up Adrian raised his hand and motioned him to sit back down.

"I will, I don't trust you," he glances at Ivan as he stood up and walks off to the direction of the restroom. I quickly follow after him.

Okay, Valentina think. How can I run away without getting killed by this motherfucker?

I follow him to the corner of the hallway where the restrooms were.

"I'll be waiting out here, don't try anything stupid," he shot me a warning look. I gulped and gave him a nod before sprinting into the girl's restroom.

As soon as I stepped inside, my mind went blank. How the hell was I going to escape? There weren't any windows unless these mirrors would magically transport me somewhere.

Dammit.

I walk into a stall and locked myself in.

Think Valentina, think...

"Unbelievable! He should've known better," a girl's voice echoed. Looking up at the ceiling's reflection, I see two ladies entering the restroom. "I'm telling you, he's lying!" another voice replied.

I quickly felt panic rise in me, I was hopeless.

"Maybe Giavanni didn't find the need to find her," one of them spoke.

My breathing stopped. Giavanni? As in Giavanni Bianchi?

"Please, I know Giavanni better than anyone. He's not easily fooled,"

Mother.

"Clearly Riccardo has been hiding some things from me as well. I just don't understand men," the other one ticked.

I threw open the door and stood there. In complete shock, the two ladies turned back and stared at me.

"Valentina?" my mother's asks, widening her eyes.

"Shh!"

"What are you doing here, how did you get past Adrian?" I didn't waste time firing questions.

"W-what? Adrian's here? What do you mean?" she asks me in confusion.

"He's waiting outside the restroom," I replied back.

I look at the lady who was just as confused as my mother. "Who are you and how do you know Adrian?"

"Listen, Alessandra, I'll explain everything later okay? I need you to go to Giavanni and warn him now, tell him Adrian's here," my mother spoke to the lady sternly.

"What? No! We can't do that. Mo-"

"Don't you fucking move!" A voice boomed, cutting me off. Seeing the reflection through the mirror in front of me, I immediately froze. A guy was holding a gun against my head. His hand swiftly came to my throat, causing me to struggle as I gasp for air.

"No, she's my daughter don't fucking touch her!" my mother cried out. The woman who was here left before I could process anything else.

"Giavanni's orders ma'am," the guy spoke as he pressed the gun closer. The guy was dressed in all black, I couldn't see what he looked like because of the mask he was wearing.

"Let me go!" I screamed.

This was it. I was going to fucking die. I was going to die before seeing my father for the last time, without even saying goodbye. Tears poured out of my eyes as I silently prayed for him.

As soon as I heard a click, I notice shadow in the corner of my eyes.

Adrian, holy fuck.

"You Svoloch', release her!" Adrian growled. He points his gun at the man behind me. I struggle to breathe as the pressure of his hold grows stronger.

[Bastard]

"Adrian!" I call out.

"Fuck, Valentina,"