I laid her on our bed and I laid beside her.

"Tomorrow I'm taking you out and you're not backing out of it." I told her. She nodded and started getting undressed. "I need to put my hair up." She said. She got out I bed and I stared at her butt as she walked.

"Stop staring." She called out as she walked in the bathroom. I laughed and took my shirt off, getting under the covers.

I texted Nash telling him we didn't need him to babysit because for the fourth time this month, Kaye didn't want to go out. I set my phone down and Kaye turned the lights off, getting in bed with me.

"Come cuddle with me." I said. She scooted over and once she was in reach, I pulled her close to me. She turned over so that we are basically spooning. "I love you." I said. She turned her head, sticking out her lips. I gave her a quick peck and she told me she loved me.

• Next Morning •

Kaye was laying down on my chest and I could hear her soft snores. I sat there running my hands through her hair, but soon stopped when I heard one of the boys crying.

I quietly and softly got out of bed, making sure I didn't wake Kaye. I walked to the boys room and I saw both boys awake. Dallas stopped crying as soon as I walked over to his crib and I chuckled, picking him up.

I did the same with Alex and walked downstairs with both boys in my arms. I set them down on the blanket that was never moved from yesterday morning. I turned the tv on putting on a random cartoon show, to keep them occupied.

I mean all they do is crawl around and get into stuff. I put the gate up that blocked off the stairs and the other ones were already up. I've tripped over these dumb gates about ten times and that's only this week.

I went to the kitchen and started making break. Yes, I do know how to cook, now anyways.

• Kaye POV •

I woke up to see Hayes wasn't in our bed anymore. I looked around and he wasn't even in our room. I got up, putting on shorts and I went to the twins room. They weren't in there so I'm guessing Hayes decided to make breakfast.

I walked to the stairs and saw Alex hanging onto the gate. I smiled walking downstairs and once he saw me he started getting excited. I stepped over the gate and picked him up. He started to laugh and I put him down on the blanket.

Dallas was too into the show to notice. I went to the kitchen and Hayes was making pancakes. I came up from behind and wrapped my arms tightly around his torso. "Good morning baby." I said. He turned around and kissed my forehead.

"How did you sleep?" He asked. I shrugged, mumbling out a 'good' as I sat down at the table. He sat down in front of me and I gave him a weird look.

I sneezed and he made a disgusted face. "Ew." He mumbled. I gave him a look and he chuckled.

"Finish cooking or the food will burn." I told him. He mimicked me as he got up doing so. "So, did you think about daycare?" Hayes asked me.

"Hayes. I'm not doing it." I said. Hayes used to refuse to daycare too, but after some girl told him good things about daycare his mind changed. My mind was never going to changes

"So where are they going today?" He asked folding his arms. I folded my arms and we stared at each other. He gave me a dirty look and I gave him a dirtier look.

"I think we should check it out at least." He said. I looked at the kitchen doorway and saw Dallas crawling into the kitchen. "Come here." I said holding my arms out.

I've been waiting for them to walk, but it's not happening. They stand up for two seconds and sit right back down.

I watched as Dallas tried to stand up, but like I said, they always end up sitting right back down.

"Hey Dallas." Hayes cooed, picking him up. "Hayes food." I said. He continued to play with Dallas and I stood up, finishing breakfast.

"Get Alex please." I told Hayes. He nodded and put Dallas in his seat. I got their baby food and opened it. Dallas never let's me feed him, so imagine how bad it is when Hayes isn't here.

"Can I feed you today?" I asked him. He just looked at me and I took a little of the apple sauce, holding it up to his mouth. He held out his arm trying to take the spoon but I moved it so it wasn't in reach.

He started crying and I set the spoon down, so Hayes could do it.

After breakfast, Hayes went to get ready for his morning classes and I got my lap top. I'm still doing online classes, because someone has to be here with the boys and I didn't mind.

"Dallas stop." I told Dallas as he started touching the CD's Hayes must've left out. He looked at me and smiled. He continued to do it and I took the CD's putting them away.

Hayes came downstairs and kissed me. "I'll be back by lunch." He said. "I might go to the studio earlier today." I told him. "Don't stay too late, I'm talking you out." He said.

I nodded and he said bye to the boys and left.

••••••••••••••••

and the journey begins!

I love you guys so so much!(: