Chapter 2- Saving My Oppressor.

Start from the beginning

The Cheshire boy's heart thudded erratically as Louis sat on the seat right beside his, but let out a breath as he didn't notice him. Or acknowledge.

Harry realized that the teacher had started speaking again in a monotonous voice, and he still looked shaken.

Still feeling a little jittery himself, Harry spared a quick glance at Louis, who was staring the teacher with a challenging and amused look on his face, his arms rested on the desk.

Harry saw his right hand was wrapped with a red bandana and wondered what it was for. It wasn't there before. Slowly Harry's eyes travelled up Louis' tattooed masculine arm and stopped at his face.

Louis felt a gaze on him and his challenging expression turned into one of confusion, as he turned his head to see who was staring at him.

As soon as Harry saw Louis' expression change, he snapped his head back to his notebook, yet again praying Louis didn't notice him.

When Louis turned his head back in front, Harry huffed and closed his eyes, shaking his head.

Why did Louis Tomlinson scare him so much?

But Harry realized that question was wrong, because the actual question was, who wouldn't be scared him?

He was just the definition of scary.

Harry willed himself to take a glance at him, and then he found himself staring at the brunette.

His face was stoic and slim, giving him a very rough yet... elegant look? Harry didn't know, but it certainly made him look mature and attractive.

His- Harry did not just think of Louis as attractive.

He did not.

He pushed the thought at the back of his head and silently observed Louis' features. His nose was long and slim, his cheekbones flat, and his cheeks hollowed down to his jaw. He had thin eyebrows and lips, and his dark caramel brown hair were short, up in a quiff. His grayish-blue eyes seemed to captivate Harry.

But it wasn't just his features.

It was the piercing on the right side of his lower lip. The piercings on his left eyebrow. The black round earrings. The grave look on his face and that eyeliner under his eyes. The tattoos that covered his arms and some parts of his neck. They were black flames and snakes, with symbols all over them and many quotes and lyrics and dates and- fuck.

It was everything about him that made him scary, intimidating, dangerous...  and… and attractive.

There it was again. Attractive.

Why would Harry find Louis attractive? From all that he had observed, Louis was a cocky selfish ass whose temper was dangerous. It rose up just like that.

If Harry would go near him, who knows how many broken bones would he acquire?

Harry's gaze travelled up from Louis' arm to his face again and he froze when cold grey eyes met his.

"What are you staring at?" Louis spat.

Harry was still frozen, unable to look away, simply gaping at the older boy. Louis raised his eyebrows at him.

"Cat got your tongue?" He asked, a one-sided smirk playing on his lips.

That broke Harry out of his trance and he whirled his head to face his notebook, his curls covering his face.

He just couldn't let him know how much that one line hurt.

It hurt him so much that he again felt close to tears.