Chapter 2- Saving My Oppressor.

*ATTENTION: Chapters 1-4 will be under editing as I'm not satisfied - or happy or proud-- just ashamed - of the writing in the mentioned chapters. Updates will be coming soon, thank you.*

(A/N- so basically, this story got a mind-blowing response! Thank you so much! Just want to point out that this isn't your normal punk!Louis and innocent!Harry fic (if that is common now) because mute!Harry is really different. And also a mute!Harry and Louis fic was dying to be written by me for months now and I didn't want it to be sappy, so I wanted to make Louis badass. Which wasn't really sensible until punk!Louis!

And I'm ranting...

So, as I didn't do this in the first chapter,

Warning- This Book is Rated R Because of- Harsh language, bullying, self-harm, smut.

so yeah, here you go with the second chapter!)

"Ah, so selfless of you to join us, Mr. Tomlinson."

Harry's head snapped up from his notebook in which he was writing the given essay at the mention of that name.

As expected, there stood Louis Tomlinson in front of the class, a dark-skinned boy with black hair and numerous tattoos and piercings entering the class behind him.

"You too, Mr. Malik. I should congratulate you two on actually making it in time to attend half of this period." The English teacher, Mr. Smith said, giving both of the boys icy looks. But then the teacher turned to Louis with a malicious expression.

"You can go to your seat though, got enough shit from your mother this morning, eh Tomlinson?"

Harry couldn't believe his ears. How could a teacher pick on a student like that? It's none of their damn business.

Harry wondered if the teacher was an asshole to all the students or was it just Louis.

Reckoning the fact that the teacher didn't question Harry much or made him stand in front of the class after Ed told him he was mute and also that Louis had a very bad reputation (from what Harry observed) and most people didn't like him, Harry knew it was safe to think that only Louis got this special treatment.

It also amazed Harry how news travelled so fast, it had been barely 40 minutes since the encounter this morning. And that also to a freaking teacher.

But of course, Harry could say Louis was popular, though not in a very good way.

Harry, seated on the last seat, watched the scene unfold with wide eyes as Louis walked towards the teacher, seething, and stood right in front of him.

Even though the teacher was taller, Louis towered over him dominantly, glaring down at him.

"But that's none of your business, is it?" He leaned his face in closer with a sneer, and the teacher took a step back with wide eyes.

Louis smirked at the reaction and backed away, turning his back towards the teacher and then walking towards the back of the class.

The teacher swallowed thickly and adjusted his tie, eyes still wide as saucers.

As Harry realized Louis was walking in his direction, he dipped his head down and covered the right side of his face with his hand, praying to god that Louis wouldn't notice him, because Harry knew that Louis must've been blaming him for bringing Jay to school.