Sneak Peak at Upcoming Story

I've mentioned this a couple times but yes I am working on a new story and SOMEHOW I figured some type of plot for it

So the story would start off in the past where Corpse and Sykkuno had some drama going on in the 7th grade but soon after all the drama corpse moved away,And Sykkuno continued living and slowly made new friends and now back in the present it's Sykkuno's first day of sophomore year at his private religious school.His current friends are Toast,Poki,Lily, and Michael.And of course his closet friend Rae, who happenes to have a new boyfriend,This "boyfriend " of hers is going to be attending the same school as Rae and the others starting first day sophomore year.Everyone gets to meet "boyfriend" for the first time , but for Sykkuno was this actually the "first" time?
Does Sykkuno know this so called "boyfriend"?
What Interaction is to come between syk and "boyfriend "?
And most of all Who is this "boyfriend"? ( you can probably guess who it is)

______________
Ofc the story has tons more to it but I don't want to give much out yet because I'm still not certain on all the details yet.
I hope everyone from this story is curious about my next book!
Thank you all for all the support !!!!!!
<3
—Kira