12

Hey, everyone, this part will be the last and final chapter of the "no one will hurt you"CorpsexSykkuno fanfic. I want to thank you all for supporting my unorganized fanfic. It's really crazy to think over 100 people read each and every part. And just a reminder that after this chapter  I will be going on a planned break to put together my next fanfic. (its most likely going to be a CorpsexSykkuno, but who knows I might change my mind)

And you are always welcome to give suggestions for fanfics and give me feedback on any of my books. Well, its time to get back to the story, Bye -Kira

POV: Third Person

"I like- no I love you Sykkuno"

Sykkuno backs away from Corpse and touches his lips with his hand.

Sykkuno's eyes widen a little and he starts to blush. Sykkuno's eyes start to trace around the room making it seem like he was in shock and didn't know what to say.

Corpse starts to get worried that he caught Sykkuno off guard. Corpse starts to panic a little and starts tensing up. Corpse starts to mumble out a bunch of words.

"oh, uhh you don't have to say anything, and yeah sorry for just bringing this up out of nowhere, haha," Corpse says fastly while scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah, I don't know I just thought since we shared some uh moments together, and um I just thought that maybe you thought of me as umm you know um someone you uh like?"Corpse says these words as fast as possible while closing his eyes and his heart already ready to handle denial.

Corpse slowly opens his eyes and looks towards Sykkuno. Corpse is confused at what he was seeing. Sykkuno was laughing at him? Wait, does he think this is a joke?

Sykkuno stops laughing to take a breath and talks.

"Corpse I cant believe your even questioning if I like you or not," says Sykkuno who still has tears in his eyes from all the laughing

Corpse gives a generally confused look at Sykkuno.

"oh wait, you're serious?!" Sykkuno says in a panicked voice.

"Corpse of course I like you, how did you not know like I didn't resist whenever you kissed me"

"And I even wanted to cuddle with you in my bed, I don't think I could have been any more clear!!!"

Corpse starts to realize how dumb he sounded. Corpse takes a deep breath and calms down a bit. And soon after his brain starts to work. He realized how he kissed Sykkuno so many times and Sykkuno never made a disgusted look at him and never pushed him away. Corpse is thinking how much sense everything makes now.

POV: Corpse

Wow, I really am that dumb. (yes you are like I made you this way in this story but like dam, I really made you that dumb smh)

After processing everything I turn my head up to Sykkuno. I start to think to myself how lucky I am to have such an amazing person like Sykkuno in my life. I can't believe how far I've come in life. I went from being alone every day and not having anyone to help me get through panic attacks, anxiety attacks. ect I use to have to force myself into toxic relationships just to not feel alone. And now I play with friends who generally like me and care for me. And I have such amazing fans who love me and what I do, of course, there's always the downside to it all, but my fans help drive the haters away and for that, I'm very thankful for them. And now I have Sykkuno.

It did take me a while to realize it, but now I know that the missing piece in my life has finally been found in Sykkuno. I didn't know but Sykkuno is everything I could ever want in life. I still can't believe how lucky I am to have him. okay, I think it's time to ask Sykkuno the you know "question". I start to clear up my throat and I grab Sykkuno's hands while being careful with his injured wrist. I hold Sykkuno's hands in mine and make eye contact.

"mhm, Syk if it's okay with you, it would make me extremely happy if you would be my boyfriend."

Okay, that wasn't that hard, okay Corpse breath. Nothing could possibly go wrong........... I hope

"Finally, I've been waiting ages for you to ask me that"

"yes"

"yes"

"YES"

Sykkuno runs to me quickly and gives me a warm hug. I pick Sykkuno up and spin him around while still in a hug. I walk over and set Sykkuno down on the coach for we can both sit down.

"So now what do we do,Corpse?" Sykkuno asked me while laying his head on my chest.
Ahhh why does Sykkuno have to be so cute <333
It took me a while to think of a response, but I think this is what I want to do.

"Well, since I've been staying here with you for a while, I thought why not just move in. I could help pay rent and we wouldn't have to travel far to see each other.And I'd be closer to our friends and and and we can be happy together"

I think I will have the finale in 2 parts since I don't want to make you all wait too long oh and if some things look weird sorry I wrote some of this on computer and some on phone 😩😭
I'm really trying to make this as cute and happy as I can 😩😟,anyways ig you'll find out when I will post the second part to the finale once you see a notifications cause honestly I don't even know when I will post so yeah bye hehe-kira
988 words