8

hi guys today is 1/31/21 5:46 pm I want to start this off by saying thank you all so much for 200 READS.********that's amazing I'm glad you all like this story so far

POV: Third person

*RING*RING*RING*

They both shook out of the moment and looked at the annoying phone that ruined their moment. Corpse took one look and ignored the ringing phone and started to kiss Sykkuno. Sykkuno wanting to continue but knew he had to answer."Corpse I have to answer this sorry" Sykkuno giggled. Corpse watched as Sykkuno pulled away from their kiss and answered the phone. Corpse sat there pouting.<3.As Sykkuno talked to Hafu on the phone he noticed Corpse's pout and scrunched his nose and gave him a playful smile. As soon as Sykkuno stopped the call Corpse immediately asked who it was and what was wrong. Sykkuno informed Corpse that Hafu was reassuring that I was still doing the moring among us lobby. After that, the room went quiet they both didn't know what to do next. Sykkuno was just a nervous wreck. I mean who wouldn't be he was just informed by himself that he really does like Corpse and they were just making out not even 5 minutes ago. All Corpse could do was stare at Sykkuno and admire how perfect he was. His silky anime hair and oversized hoodie that fit his style so well. His eyes were memorizing, whenever he saw his smile he would be shaken to the core. All he could do was stare at him with his brown eyes and his un forgetting smile. And even though he was a boy he seemed small and fragile. At that moment Corpse knew Sykkuno was someone he wanted to keep protected. Corpse was sitting with his legs straight and Sykkuno sitting on his knees next to the night standstill. All of a sudden Sykkuno made his way onto Corpse's lap and started playing with Corpse's hair. Corpse just sat there shocked at this sudden confidence Sykkuno had. After a few seconds of Corpse just staring at Sykkuno with pleasing eyes. He said "what's this sudden surge of confidence eh Sykkuno." he said in a teasing matter. Sykkuno gave Corpse a quick smile and gave him a kiss. And said' I want to tell you something"........................

Sorry, this is short.I didn't double-check so their prob misspells

I'm starting to get writer's block to what to put in between my ideas

so if you have anything special you want to happen ill do anything I mean anything smut, fluff whatever you want ------ I hope you all have a good day and remember to do your hw cause I sure dont----446 words