4

Sorry I didn't post yesterday I went shopping and had to socialize blehhhhhhhh

POV: Corpse

It was 4:35 AM and I was working on a song in my recording room. Then I got a text from Sykkuno. I was surprised since it was so late but I'm guessing he was grinding Rust again.

DISCORD TEXT:

Sykkuno: Um Corpse ik its real late and you probably won't see this till morning but um its lily's birthday soon and our friends and I wanted to know if you would like to come but you don't have to if you're uncomfortable with the idea

Corpse: UM IS COVID NOT A THING ANYMORE

Sykkuno: don't worry its only close friends and we have all taken the covid test

Sykkuno: and if you want to you can wear a mask

Sykkuno:ik this is a lot to ask but I think it'll make everyone happy and even me

Okay, I need to calm down. These people are my friends they won't judge me. Right? Okay I need to think about the pros, not the cons. Okay, a pro is ill get to see Sykkuno in real life and not on a screen. And all my other friends too. Okay, my plan is I'm going to wear a hoodie and have it over my head with my mask on. And this way they still will only be able to see my eyes.

Corpse:ig ill go but ill be wearing a mask :)

Sykkuno: yay im excited to see you corpse:))))))))

📢PANIC ATTACK WARNING AHEAD📢

POV:Sykkuno

Thank god that went well. I feel like 100 pounds were just taken off my shoulders. I'll admit I'm a little surprised Corpse said yes but still, I cant wait to see him. I don't care if he decides not to show his face. I'm just excited to meet him in person. A few minutes later I texted everyone on discord that Corpse could make it to lily's party. They were all extremely excited to meet Corpse. There is one thing I've been worrying about lately. It's been stuck in the back of my mind forever now. I haven't put this thought in my head until recently. What are the chances that once Corpse and I meet he doesn't like the way I look or the way I laugh. He could just suddenly change his mind and not be my friend anymore. If that wore to happen I think I would die at that point. Over the months I've been relying on Corpse to help me whenever I felt uneasy with streams or chat. I started to feel a pain in my heart and I started to breathe hard. I thought at this very moment what's happening why do I feel so much pain and it's getting hard to breathe. I started getting really sweaty and I felt tears starting to build up in my eyes. I quickly grabbed my phone and hesitated to call Corpse so instead, I called Rae and told her what was happening. Rae lived near me, so she drove over quickly. After she made me some hot chocolate and gave me some meds I calmed down.

"Sykkuno what hell is wrong, what happened ??? why were you having a panic attack," asked Rae

I obviously couldn't tell her why so I lied.

" I've just been stressed with chat and being able to stream and post on youtube."

"I feel you Sykkuno this type of stuff can be stressful, but it's good to take a break every once in a while."

" yah ill take that advice, thanks Rae"

Soon after Rae left. I'll have to admit it was my first time lying to Rae. I just couldn't find a way to explain to her my feelings about Corpse because I don't even know what my feelings for Corpse are.

Sorry, i didn't give to much Corpse POV but sometime in the next one or two days ill post the part when Corpse meets Sykkuno IRL. Anyways I have school tomorrow so good night zzzzzzzzzzzzz ALSO id like to mention I'm not very good with panic attacks and stuff since I've never experienced one

✨665 words ✨