"what's something i really like?" olive pondered aloud, before her eyes landed on something that made her laugh to herself. "god, i am the funniest person alive."

she plucked the costume off the shelf, and bid her way to the train station.

olivefromthegarden

nihachu, quackity, and 482,282 others liked

olivefromthegarden — trick or treat bitch 😈😈😈

wilbursoot, This is me honestly I relate

quackity, send me that costume when you're done with it
olivefromthegarden, it's probably too big for you :/

ranboomc, the eyes

tubbolive, who is olive i only know shrekfromthegarden
olivefromthegarden, get outta my swamp

persee, oh okay personally i feel the same

ghostbustered, hey now you're an all star

"god you're so sexy," marley looked olive up and down jokingly. "wait, we're cousins. my bad mans."

"nobody needs to know," olive said, in a very much lin manuel miranda voice. "who's going trick or treating?"

"me, jaden, tyler, maisie, and cadence," marley listed off all her siblings. olive's cousin was the oldest, but not by much — tyler was fourteen, jaden was his twin, maisie was nine, and cadence was seven. "have fun with that."

the time read 6:00 pm, and it was already getting dark out. "we better go now, we'll be out for a bit and i wanna bake cookies later."

jaden and tyler claimed they were 'too old' to dress up (though olive decide they were cosplaying highlighters), maisie was little red riding hood, and cadence was a witch.

with the entertainment of the boys taking marley's blue wig off multiple times, olive had to then begin carrying cadence's bag due to it being too heavy.

obviously, the seventeen year old hadn't gotten as much candy as the others, she was getting a bit old, according to the adults.

"you're a bit old to be trick or treating, no?"

"my bad, didn't know having fun had an age limit."

one day olive's mouth was going to get her in trouble. but until then!

it was eight thirty. all of them worn out, they had decided to walk back to their house, and olive was going to bake cookies and give someone all of her candy.

"olive?" a familiar voice called from behind the very tired girl.

"charlie?" she laughed. "what are you doing in brighton?"

he smiled, realizing that it had indeed been the girl he thought he saw in the back of her head. "i could ask you the same! i'm out here taking my cousins trick or treating."

"no fuckin' shit, so am i!" olive grinned. "putting the bright, in brighton, you know?"

"unfortunately, i do."

marley had taken her siblings home. olive bid charlie a goodbye, after a long walk around the neighborhoods and laughing together as if they were children again.

brighton beach. olive had so many memories here — when she visited more often, they would come down and play tag and do all the games that you still see little kids play.

the only light was coming from the moon.

"ollie?"

she turned around, swallowing her sip of soda full of coca cola.

"tommy?"

olive !
halloween chapter we needed! and
a cliffhanger 😈😈

act one almost over #slay