"Thank you for loving me even if the world turns its back against me." Yeonjun lets his tears escape from his eyes. This time, those tears are the tears of joy.

"You're the best thing that I hold onto in life." Beomgyu softly said, hugging him back.

Yeonjun can't hold it, as he let himself sob on the younger's shoulder. Beomgyu grabs the towel, covering it to Yeonjun's body. Beomgyu never wanted him to feel cold and alone again.

~~~

The next day, Yeonjun left a note in Beomgyu's house.

'Got a mission to do this morning. Let's eat our lunch together on the roof, where we first ate together.'

-Love, junnie.

Beomgyu hid the note in his bag, starting his day with a smile.

"Hey Gyu, where is your lovey-dovey?" Soobin sat beside him.

"He got some errands to do, but he will be back in the noon," Beomgyu replied.

"Oh, just like me. I only came here to give this excuse letter to you. You know what to do to our subject teachers. The president of our organization just called an emergency meeting until 12 noon." Soobin gave a neat white envelope that contains the letter that he is referring to.

"Alright, I will update you on the discussions and activities that you will miss. Let's eat later to the roof of the Music department." Beomgyu casually said.

Soobin's eyes widen in shock, feeling unbelievable about what he heard. "Are you serious? We are going to eat on the roof?"

"Yep, it is a special place where I first ate with him. Just use the ladder at the back of the building, and don't be clumsy!" Beomgyu smiles, hoping that Soobin will not ask more questions.

"I understand the privacy that you both needed is found in the dangerous roof. I will see you there later!"

"Yup! Thanks!" Beomgyu said when Soobin left.

Beomgyu was bored in the class for being alone, and he waited until the clock strikes at 12 noon. When the teacher left, he ran with excitement, heading to the Music department. He climbed to the ladder, and the first thing he saw is the familiar black cape of the man.

It's Kai, who is standing on the edge of the roof. Beomgyu walked close beside him. He gulped when he realizes how dangerous it is to stand on there, without any barrier. "Hi Kai, where is Yeonjun?"

"I never expected that I have to do this because you're the same stupid and hard-headed Beomgyu who never learns the lesson!" Kai is glaring at him.

"Is there a need to argue for this?" Beomgyu muttered, not wanting to start an argument with the grim reaper who looks mad.

Everything happens too fast when Kai pushes him from the edge. Beomgyu lets out a scream, and he thought that he is going to die. Kai is fast enough to grab the collar of Beomgyu's uniform, holding him to prevent the fall.

"Remember when I told you that knowing too much about us can bring you to an earlier death? If I need to kill you immediately, I will do it! Yeonjun is also stubborn, and he has no plan of stopping all of this shit!" Kai yelled on his face.

Beomgyu's face went pale, realizing that his life is in Kai's hands this time. He could die anytime, and he is unable to think clearly from shock. The grim reaper is too strong for him to oppose in physical strength, and Beomgyu feels helpless.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, KAI?" Beomgyu's heartbeat doubled when he heard an angry yell from someone that brings more fear to him.

............