「 twenty two 」

Start from the beginning

"Yeah let's go, it'll be more comfortable in the bed" Sunoo stated and stood up. He made sure to help him up before grabbing his hand and leading up him up the stairway. Though it was a little hard with Ni-ki dozing off as they walked, they were able to make it into their room without an injury.

"Come on Riki, just a few more steps" Sunoo whispered while guiding the taller male to his bed. Ni-ki nodded with closed eyes, plopping down into his bed. But before he could turn away and lay on his own bed, Ni-ki made grabby hands, pulling on Sunoo's left hand. "Come here~" He whined, pulling the older to sit on his bed.

Sunoo was ready to protest and jump into his own bed when Ni-ki grabbed a hold of his hoodie, pulling him under the sheets with him. "Just next to me please? I'll keep my hands to myself" Ni-ki pleaded, eyes still hooded. Sunoo sighed out again and made himself comfortable in the spot next to Ni-ki, making sure that the blanket covered both of them equally.

They laid in silence for a few minutes, trying to fall asleep. But before Sunoo could even begin to doze off, he groaned and tapping on Ni-ki's arm. "Just cuddle me," Sunoo stated and pushed through the younger's arms, resting comfortably in his arms. Ni-ki didn't say anything and wrapped his arms around Sunoo's little body, resting a hand over his head which laid on his chest. "Just cuddle me..." Sunoo whispered again before closing his eyes.

— ♡︎ —

"Look at the marshmallow on your nose!" Jay laughed and pointed towards Jake who was peacefully trying to enjoy a s'more. Heeseung, who was sitting beside the male, was laughing at him with Sunghoon who sat on his opposite side. "Not funny, it's all sticky!" Jake whined, reaching for the stack of napkins that Sunoo was holding.

They were outside on the beach, eating dinner and dessert together. So far everyone was already finished ratings and were finishing off with a s'more or two. Maybe even three, Ni-ki snuck Sunoo's one away while he wasn't looking.

"Why do my s'mores keep disappearing" Sunoo complained, crossing his arms. It was probably his third time making one but he didn't even get to take a single bite out of one before it was taken. "Was it you?!" The older asked while pointing at Ni-ki, eyebrows knitted together. He had a guilty smile on his face and there were traces of the graham cracker on his lap.

"It was you! You better make me one right now" Sunoo demanded, making a little hmph right after. The younger only laughed and went to grab another marshmallow from Jungwon. "I think we should head inside soon, it's—it's getting late" Jay stated, stretching out his limbs. It has been a few hours since they began their little dinner outside so it was no surprise that it was a relief to stand up and stretch.

"I'm tired, I'm going in soon," Jungwon said, taking the last bite of the snack in his hand. When Ni-ki was finished making the s'more he handed it to Sunoo who grabbed it from him with a pout, taking a big bite of it. "I'm going too," Heeseung added, standing up from his chair. Before anyone could say anything, the oldest and Jungwon were already halfway to their destination, the house. "Wait for me!" Jay called, running after Jungwon.

"Can we just clean up tomorrow?" Jake asked. Everyone was drained from their day, it wasn't too eventful but it was obviously very tiring. It was fun nonetheless. "I second to that, let's go in. Good night guys" Sunghoon yawned, holding onto Jake's arms as they tracked back towards their house.

"Want to go walk along the shore before we go up?" Ni-ki questioned, offering Sunoo one of his hands. The two walked towards the sea, enjoying the cold breeze that ran along their pale skin. Sunoo's nose and ears were getting red, Ni-ki noticed. "Do this, it's getting colder and colder out here" He grabbed onto the hoodie of Sunoo's jacket, pulling it over his head. It served as some protection from the wind and it was beginning to warm him up.

It was a very beautiful night. Very quiet especially. The moon was shining just above them and the stairs looked beautiful from where they stood. There weren't any city lights to block out the beautiful night sky that they never could look up at from their houses.

It's now or never Ni-ki, let's do this. Ni-ki thought to himself. Before he did anything else he reached over to grab onto Sunoo's hand. He stopped the older before he could walk any further. "Don't you dare splash me with water again, I swear I will murder—" Sunoo yelled before Ni-ki walked closer and closer to him. "What's... What's wrong?" He asked. "Can I ask you something?" Ni-ki spoke with a soft tone, his thumb caressing Sunoo's hand while he held it gently. This little gesture making Sunoo blush.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" He went to put his free hand on his forehead, checking his temperature. "Are you unwell?" He kept on, moving his hand down to rest on his cheek. His eyes seemed so soft and loving as he looked up at Ni-ki. "It's nothing like that hyung, just... please listen?" Ni-ki asked. The older nodded. "I've been thinking about this for some time and I think I'm ready to ask you." Sunoo's heart began to beat so quickly, his breathing began to quicken as well if he were honest.

"Will you be mine, Kim Sunoo?"

5 / 2 / 21
18 : 19

I'm so sorry we're getting really really bad at posting guys </3 Exams are coming up next week so we'll try out best to update when we can!

ALSO, Jae I'm coming after you and all of your pulls. Especially your Sunghoon hype ver. lenticular card
('̀-'́)('̀-'́)
- MINA -