"That will be a lot of legal work, son. Are you sure you'd be able to do this?" David asked.

"Yes, 100%. You guys can come inspect my apartment or whatever you need. I have a spare room she can be living in," Sapnap made sure that he was all in for this.

"Nick, you aren't home a lot of the time," Aubrey said. "We'll take her. Both her and Oscar can still here."

"We'll grant the two of you temporary custody of the two kids. Since you are both family. We may have a social worker come check in with you guys every once in a while just to make sure they're safe and everything," Lindsey said. "Can you show us where the three are hiding?"

"Follow me please," Dylan lead them down the hallway to the room they were hiding. "The woman is Judy, man is Henry, and the little one is Oscar."

"Thank you, sir. We'll take it from here. We may have to break the door down but we'll pay for the damages," David explained, and Aubrey and Dylan walked back into the kitchen.

Dream, Sapnap, and Natalia were on the couch again, just making sure she was still ok, while the police officers were banging on the door, trying to get the them out. After about 10 minutes, a huge crash sounded through the house, as long as Judy's screaming and Oscar crying.

Judy and Henry were lead down the hallway and through the living room, both in cuffs and yelling at Dylan and Aubrey. 'We're going to sue you!' 'You are a disgrace to this family' and many other things were said. Oscar ran to Natalia hiding his face in her chest while she shussed him.

"Thank you guys so much," Aubrey said to the cops.

"It's no problem, ma'am," Lindsey said.

"We'll keep you guys updated on everything that happens with them. They'll most likely be held in our cell for a few days before they're sent back to their home," David explained.

"Thank you again," Dylan said, and he close the door as the 4 left and went into the cop car. "Jillian! Maxine, come out here please!"

The two girls walked out, Jilly looking mad and Max looked confused. She was 11, yes, but still didn't understand why her aunt and uncle didn't like Nick and Natalia, but she thought that she'd understand soon. The girls sat down on the armchairs that were in the living room, waiting for their parents to come talk to them.

"So, things are going to be changing for a good amount of time," Dylan said. "Oscar and Natalia will be living with us for a while. They'll be going to school with the two of you and I want you guys to make them feel welcome, ok?"

"Yeah, of course," Jillian said. "Nat, I'll introduce you to my friends, you'll love them they're super chill."

"And Oscar, buddy, we'll take you to school the first day we go back and talk to the teacher and get you some friends, alright?" Aubrey said, leaning down in front of him and Natalia.

"Ok," Oscar responded. He was only 8, this had to be hard on him. Seeing his parents taken away in handcuffs, them ignoring his sister for almost a year, it had to have sucked for him.

"Why don't you two go back to your house, Nick. We'll call or text if we need anything, alright?" Aubrey said to the two men.

"No, not yet, I haven't had a chance to meet him yet," Dylan smiled.

"Oh yes sir, I'm Clay," Dream introduced himself, holding his hand out for Dylan to shake.

"Call me Dylan," he smiled back. "Tell my about yourself a little, I've only heard about you from Jilly."

"Well, I'm 21, I live in Florida, I have two sisters and a little brother, and I'm also a content creator like Nick. It's how we met, really," he laughed at the final statement.

"You seem like a lovely person. Before you go back home, make sure you guys stop by again and we'll all have a real dinner," Dylan said to the two, and they got up and off the couch. Nick gave his parents a hug, and they went back to the car.

"I'm so sorry you had to deal with all of that. I told you that you could have stayed," Sapnap apologized the second they were in the car.

"Hey- stop it, ok? I'm ok, I didn't let her words get to me. I'm ok, if anything it's you who needs the reassurance."

"I'm used to it by now. I'm ok," Sapnap said, reaching and grabbing Dream's hand. They drove back to Sapnap's apartment in silence. Both still processing everything that happened in the past hour, and just needed the quiet. 

They stopped at Chipotle to get dinner, Dream's insisted on paying per usual. They ate outside, watching the sunset and just talking about anything other than family. If any time was a good time to bring in living situations, now would be the best time.

"So I have this idea, I know it's way too early but I hate being so far apart from each other," Sapnap said, getting Dream's interest. "What if I moved to Florida? Like not in with you, but I get an apartment over there?"

"Like actually? I mean you could move in with me I don't care, honestly. But if you want to I'd love that," Dream smiled. "We can always tell the fans your staying in a separate room or something."

"You're house isn't big enough for both of our setups, I'll just get an apartment," Sapnap laughed. 

"We can get a different house. One with enough space for our setups and a spare room for Kat," Dream said. "If you don't want to I understand, but I don't see this relationship going anywhere."

"I know I don't either, I just feel as our parents would say something about it being too early," Sap sighed. 

"Trust me, mine won't care. They thought you moved in already," the both laughed this time. We can pack your stuff and go back at the end of the month."

"You think this is a good idea?" 

"I think it's the best idea you've ever come up with," Dream reached his hand under the table and grabbed Sapnap's. 

"Ok, yeah. My lease is up on the 25th so I can let the landlord know I'm moving out," Sapnap smiled. 

"Having a house all ourselves, this is going to be amazing," Dream smirked, already getting ideas of what they'll be doing in their meantime. 

"Calm it horny man, first off we still need to pack up my apartment and your house, and find another house," Sapnap chuckled. 

"Trust me, there'll be plenty houses we can move into," Dream said. "We can get one that's kinda secluded, I mean we'll need it knowing how much you scream."

"Oh you want to talk? I'm topping next, not stopping until you safeword or I get tired. And Clay, baby, I don't get tired," Sapnap smirked, the blonde already looking doe eyed and loving the idea. He snapped back into the present, and Sap laughed at him. 

"Oh whatever," Dream rolled his eyes, continuing to eat the food he had forgotten about. "Eat, we gotta pack your shit."

"We have time!" Sapnap sheriked. 

"It's the 16th, we're going to be busy on the 18th, we need to be packed by the 25th and knowing you, you'll take forever to pack," Dream scoffed. 

"Will not!" Sapnap defended himself. 

"Yeah, and I don't live in Florida," Dream rolled his eyes, yet again. "Now eat so we can get boxes and shit."

"Ok dad," Sapnap rolled his eyes. 

"Do not call me that. I hate that shit," Dream cringed. 

"You don't want me to call you," Sapnap leaned forward and whispered, "daddy?"

"Nick, I'm going to kill you never call me that again," Dream gagged.

"Ok, ok, just wanted to mess with you," Sapnap surrendered. 

"We can have this type of talk not in public. I mean, we got to anyway, but now this just opens the discussion," Dream giggled. 

"I've been waiting for this one. Don't break up with me when you figure shit out about me," Sap looked to the side. 

"Oh god, I'm excited to hear all this."