Part 3

"Get away from me!" Sapnap yelled, throwing a vase of flowers at Dream. "You can't come to my fucking house and say that!"

"Nick, I-I'm sorry," Dream sobbed, falling onto his knees. "I knew this would happen, I didn't want this to happen." He was so caught up in his crying he didn't realize Sapnap had left the living room and went into the guest room. 

He came back out with a garbage bag full of Dream's clothing and personal items he had brought with him. "Leave before I call the cops and say you're trespassing."

"Nick-"

"NOW!"

Clay sat straight up, startling the cat, causing her to jump off the bed and go to the cat tree across the room. "It was a nightmare," he whispered, laying back down and tucking his knees into his chest, starting to cry, "just a nightmare, just a nightmare, just a-" and he was back asleep.

***

The morning was dreadful, his back was sore and arms hurt from lifting heavy furniture and hanging things on his wall. Sapnap picked up his phone, a faint hum vibrated in his throat as he noticed the time. 11:27. Not to late for the breakfast bar at the restaurant down the street. He got out of bed, put on one of his blue merch hoodies and black sweats. Making sure to brush his teeth and put deodorant on before walking out the door and getting into his car. 

He arrived at the restaurant at 11:45 on the dot. The host said a quick good morning as he walked through the door and sat down at a table, making sure to get a slip saying it was taken before going to the buffett like layout they had. 

He got a small stack of pancakes, some eggs, hash browns, and a mix of sausage and bacon. Along with a small bottle of syrup and a dish of butter. He put his food down on the table and went to the drink area, getting a small cup of coffee and a glass chocolate milk to drink. 

He ate mainly in silence, making sure to acknowledge when a worker would come up to him and ask how the food was. A few small giggles fell past his lips as he scrolled through twitter, his timeline full of tweets from his friends, and a few fan tweets that he had been tagged in. He even stumbled across a few fan arts, some of the Dream Team, some of just himself. And one specific on of him and Dream, cuddling on a couch with Patches sprawled on Dream's chest. He was about to like it when he got an incoming facetime call from George. 

"Hey, good morning," Sapnap greeted, taking another bite of his pancakes, washing it down with a sip of his chocolate milk. 

"Is now a bad time?" George felt bad for interrupting his breakfast. 

"Oh, no it's fine. I'm practically alone in this restaurant other than a few people but they're across the building," he took another bite, this time of his eggs.

"Ok, good. I need to talk to you about a few things," George's tone was serious, but his facial expressions tried to soften the mood. 

"Ok~" Sapnap dragged out the 'k', very obviously confused about what the conversation was going to be about. 

"I'll start out easy, how have you been? You've been kinda distant from everyone since that one night," George was always straightforward with these type of things. He never thought twice and just said what he was thinking. 

"Yeah, it was just a lot. Wasn't the most comforting conversation to have in the middle of the night when you're delirious," he laughed. George seemed to soften up, glad that the other wasn't upset with him. 

"Yeah, sorry about that. Didn't mean to put you on the spot like that," George scratched the back of his neck, somewhat in shame, and somewhat in sorrow.