"Hello...I am talking to you right now" Lalisa wave her hand right in front of my face which brings me back to the reality.I look at her and laugh histerically on purpose.It was a fake laugh but i'm good in making it sound real.

What are Park not good in? I am good in everything:)

"What's so funny?" She arched her eyebrow and then turn her head straight to the front.She is focusing on the road right now.

I ignore her question and lean my body on the seat.

____________________________________________________________

LALISA MANOBAN POV

I look at my left side where Roséanne was sitting.She was sleeping right now.

This bitch looks beautiful even in sleep pose.It's a loss that her attitude does not match her beauty.

I rolled my eyes and focus on the road again.

After some time that feels like a year,we finally arrived at the boutique my mother suggest us to go to.

I look at her who sleep peacefully on the seat and smirk.I got a crazy idea in my mind right now to get my first revenge.

I lean closer,very close to her earlobe.

"ROSÉANNE PARK!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!" Shout me to the top of my lung.

She jump up and stand abruptly to fall back again in pain when her head hit the roof of my car.

"Ahhh!" She rub the spot of her head that hit the roof just now.

I laugh histerically because it's very funny to see her in this kind of situation.

I finally get my revenge and I felt satisfication right now.Well,who told her to mess with me? I am not the one to mess with.I could make her life even more miserable than death if I want to.

"That is what you get for messing with Manoban,dear Park" I smirk and open the door.

"Lalisa Manoban! I am going to kill you!!!!!" shout her as I go out.

She get out of the car and run towards me.I run away instantly to save my dear life.

"Come here you! Don't you dare to run away from me" shout her from behind.

I ran to the boutique and enter.Roséannne enter after few second later,panting and breathing for air.Her eyes scan the boutique and when she saw me,she run towards me again.

I,seriously enjoyed all this game we're playing.I mean...look at her face.She look like a lion right now searching for his prey.Her eyes are in fire,she is sweating and breathing hard.She clenched her fist and scrunch her nose.But then..she loose it.

She smile to me micheviously.

"Lalalalalalalisa.Come here honey.Let me kill you" said her sarcastically,dangerous.

I run away and she chase after me.

"Well well well..look at the lovebirds here" said someone.The voice are familiar.

I stop abruptly and Roséanne bump into me which cause us two fall hard on the floor.

"Ow!!" shout her in pain.

My eyes widened when I saw she was on top of me.What makes me panic even more is that we kissed lips to lips accidently right now.She look at me in shock too.

"OH MY GAWDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" scream somebody from behind.That voice sound very familiar and I narrow my eyebrow.

Roséanne and me still look at each other in the eye but we already break apart from the kiss.