𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12 🌧️

Start from the beginning

"What happened?" Jina asked and I was so thankful that I didn't need to ask. I was still pissed at some of them.

The sun was just setting and I kept my eyes on the view but listened to them closely.

"She's no more." At Jimin's words, silence took over the van and after some seconds I heard Jina crying. I wanted to comfort her but I saw Taehyung already hugging her.

"Who do you mean by 'she'?" I gathered my courage to ask the question.

"Hana. She was our friend." Yoongi answered and I kept quiet thinking it was a sensitive topic.

We soon arrived at the hospital, Jina was barely hanging up. I didn't know who this Hana is but it looked like she was special to them.

Wait, is she the girl in the photos? Or the girl who Jina dreamt about? Was that dream actually a memory?

So many questions but I didn't have the courage to ask them.

"Where is she?" Jina lunged at Jin who held him since she couldn't even stand properly. Seeing her like this was hurting me too but I couldn't do anything.

A worthless deity who didn't even remember anything about her past.

Jin scouted us inside, holding Jina by her shoulders.

Jungkook was there beside the bed, crying his eyes out. I felt a pang in my heart at the sight.

Jina slowly walked beside the bed with her sobs being muffled by her hands. "Hana."

I saw the girl. She had her eyes closed and was dead. It was so obvious due to her pale skin and no heartbeats. She was beautiful.

I stood beside the foot of the bed as they mourned for her. Would someone be sad as they were if I were to decease?

I walked out with Jin and Yoongi and we took seats on the chairs beside the door.

"She was here the whole time?" I looked at Yoongi and Jin. They didn't look fine.

"Yes. In fact 3 months actually. She was in coma." Jin answered and sighed, fishing out his phone from his pocket.

"What happened?" I whispered, afraid that they wouldn't answer.

They were complete silence for around a minute before Jin answered for me.

"Jina and Hana were captured by some people 4 months ago. Till date, we don't know who they were. But Hanbin can possibly lead us to them." He looked down at the floor as if recalling those memories.

I was too curious to stop him from saying those events.

"They were held hostages for 1 week actually. Jina wasn't hurt as much as Hana. They just beat her to faint but Hana was tortured for some reason. They had craved many cuts in her body." He sniffed and I caressed his arm, wanting him to stop but curiosity is really evil.

"We found their location after a week of them disappearing. When we got there, Jina was locked in a room and Hana was in another room in the worst condition I've ever seen. We took them to the hospital as fast as we could. Jina was fine with trauma of watching them hurt her friend but Hana fell into coma. And now, the doctors say that her heart suddenly stopped and she's no more." At the end, he was choking in tears.

I hadn't seen Jin cry before but now it was a heartbreaking sight. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him closer. I knew for a fact that hugs are supposed to be calming.

But could a hug from a diety like me work? I wanted to ask but figured that it wasn't the right time.

We sat there in silence as one by one they had to come out of the room. Taehyung was holding Jungkook and Jina looked so gloom.