We entered the report room and stood before Mr. Davis. He was in charge of the reports as well.

It was a large room, kind of like your normal library. It was filled with bookshelves and computers placed on each table. Every single file of each operative is kept here, even The Council's. If you're looking for some of The Conversion's secrets, they're in here.

Next to him, stood two Level Eight students, Chris and Pelumi (Lumi for short)

"Good afternoon, sir" we greeted.

"Hey guys" we said hi to each other.

"Welcome" Mr. Davis said.

Chris and Lumi were dressed in all black. Chris had a taser in his hand while Lumi had what looked like a Tucker Telephone in hers.

"You guys on a mission or something?" I questioned.

Chris grinned widely.

"Oh yes" he answered "We're going to make the terrorist talk"

He was referring to the man we caught.

"It's not really a mission in our eyes" Lumi said in her innocent soft voice "It's more like fun"

"You're going to torture him?" Victoria asked.

"Yes" they replied.

"A threat to our country is a threat to us all" Chris said "And you know we don't take threats very lightly. He has to pay but before that, he'll start by telling us who sent him"

"We're going to have lots of fun" Lumi said.

Lumi looked so small and innocent with her pony tail and tiny voice. Who knew she had psycho instincts?

"You little devil" Victoria chuckled "I'm proud of you"

"Trust me to choose the most brutal students for the job" Mr. Davis said "They're the most heartless I've ever seen so I am sure they will deliver"

"Don't kill him, alright?" I said.

"We'll try not to" Lumi said "Even if we do, we'll make it painfully slow"

"Good job on the mission guys" Chris said "You served your country well"

"Thanks" we chorused.

"That's true" Lumi chimed in "I would have loved to get details of the events but we have a job to do and I'm getting impatient with excitement by the moment"

"We'll leave you to it then"

We said our goodbye's then they left.

Mr. Davis stood up and gave us the papers to fill in about the mission.

"You guys did well" Mr. Davis said "Better than I expected"

Our faces beamed with happiness.

"Unfortunately, the events are far from over. Schools are closed because of the protest and we have gotten information about an intended shooting of a religious leader tomorrow at the protest. You guys have to stop it"

"Same place?" I asked.

"Yes, I will brief you on the details later. In the meantime, you guys should get some rest. Submit your reports by 6pm and after that, all details will be given to you"

An antagonizing ear-piercing scream echoed through the walls. Suddenly, the realization hit me.

"Is that......." I asked.

"The man you just captured?" Mr. Davis completed "Yes, it is"

"But they just left here"

"Trust Lumi to waste no time. You are dismissed. Well done guys"

When we left the room, Victoria squealed.

"I wanna see" she laughed "I wanna see him bleed"

"Psycho" Mike teased.

Another loud scream echoed through the hallway.

We looked at each other briefly and without saying another word, rushed to the torture room.

We peaked through the large glass window.

The man was blindfolded and tied to a chair as he screamed in agony.

"Tell us who sent you!" Lumi demanded.

The tiny innocent Lumi was gone. This Lumi was vicious and looked capable of doing anything. Her face was filled with blood. She even looked like she was enjoying herself. She really is brutal.

"Never" the man said.

"Oh yeah?"

She took a glass of water, threw it on his body then tased him. I watched with widened eyes as he cried out in pain.

"Tell me and your suffering ends!" she shouted.

"No!"

"I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice" she sighed "Chris"

Chris brought out a toolbox. It contained all sizes of knives, screwdrivers, hammers and nails"

"No" Choi said.

"She wouldn't" Mike whispered.

"Oh yes, she will" Victoria added.

Lumi took a rope and fastened the man's hands on the table. She took a hammer and raised it up.

Before I could see such a horrendous act, I turned away and hurried out to the hallway.

As I left the building, I heard one last ear-piercing scream.