Chapter 10

By the way, from now on, there most likely will not be any more chapters from Scarlett or Elise's POV. Sorry :( But hope you enjoy this one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucia POV

I thought living with a guy would suck, but living with this one didn't. Well, it was kinda annoying when he would walk around with no shirt on. I mean it wasn't really annoying, just distracting. I mean I didn't mind it...yeah I'll stop talking now.

"So...do you know where you're from?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"Uh, I don't really remember. I think it was in the US though." he answered.

I nod.

"So what's up with your crazy friend?" he says turning to me.

"Who??" I ask, confused.

"The one who went on a rant about Captain America or whatever."

"Oh, her. That's Artie, well, Artemis. She's deep into that kind of stuff. To be honest, I don't really care for that MCU stuff. It doesn't make much sense."

"Yeah, I never really got why people liked it. Seems boring. So...do you guys have powers?" he asked.

I choked on my orange juice. How does he know about that? "Ehm- Uh- Auh-"

"Oh, um, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to freak you out or something." he said, shuffling over to me. "Are you ok?" he said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Uhm- y-yeah I'm fine, I just choked on my juice." I said, turning in his direction. Our eyes met for a second until I looked away. It was silent for a minute or so.

"SO," March said, barging into the room. "You have powers?" she continued, turning to Andrew.

I just sat there confused.

"Uh yeah, I guess." he said.

"Were you listening to our conversation? Wait, what? You have powers?" I asked, totally lost.

"Yeah, I thought you knew by me asking if you had them. I'm guessing you don't by how you reacted though."

"Uh, I actually do, so do the other girls." I said.

"Oh, cool." he said smiling. Gosh, he had a perfect smile.

"So what's yours?" I asked.

"Well, I have fire powers," he said. He backed away from me and put out his hand. A flame rose from it. It didn't look real, it looked like it was CGI'd into a movie.

"Sick," I say, staring at his hand. I looked up at his face and saw he was staring at me smiling. I got embarrassed and jerked my head over to March, who was smirking at the two of us.

"So, what's yours?" he asked, still smiling.

"I have mind control. The other day I made Artie kiss her crush." I said, chuckling at the memory. "March, do you mind if I control your mind real quick?"

"How about we wait til some other time, you guys have to leave now if you want to be early."

"Oh," I said, looking at the clock on the stove. It read 7:10 AM. "Ok." I grabbed my bags and slipped on my shoes. Andrew grabbed his stuff and opened the door for me.

"Thanks," I say.

He nodded and we headed outside the door. He was a bit ahead of me and stopped when he got to the sidewalk, not knowing which way to turn.