Chapter 5

Lucia POV

"DING!" went the doorbell.

I walked over and opened the door. It was Elise. She was dressed in leopard print silk pajamas and seemed to have 1000 louis vuitton duffel bags with her.

"Woah. You know this sleepover is only one night, right?" I asked.

"Yeah...and?" she said being serious.

I laughed.

"You're weird." I said.

"At least I'm prepared...I bet you someone will forget something," she said while looking at her newly done nails.

"Scar probably will. She's gonna be a little late, by the way. She has to watch Piper while her grandma is gone."

"Okay! Oh and by the wa-"

She was interrupted by Artemis knocking on the door.

"Hey Artie," I said, opening the door.

"Hey," she said, looking at the collection of bags at Elise's feet, "What's all that for?" she asked.

"I'm always prepared," said Elise.

Artemis just rolled her eyes.

"So...what were you gonna tell me again?" I said, turning to Elise.

"Shoot! I forgot," she said while smacking her head.

"Your bags didn't have your prepared for that," Artemis said as she chuckled.

I laughed. 

"Well, maybe you'll remember later. For now let's put your bags in my room."

Elise struggled to pick all of her bags up. I tried to pick one up, but it was too heavy so I kicked it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HEY GIRLIES!" said Aunt March barging into my room.

"Oh my gosh, March, you just scared the crap outta me." I said.

I looked over and saw Elise. Her eyes were huge and her skin was as white as paper.

I waved my hand in front of her face but she didn't even blink. Artemis shook her shoulder and I poked her.

"S-sorry.. I got really scared," she said while starting to calm down.

"Oops." said March. She looked around the room and frowned. "Where's Scarlett?" she asked.

"She's late. Again." said Artemis. "What's for dinner?"

"I don't know. I was thinking you guys had an idea. I'm down for anything." she said, and right as she did, the door rang. I shot up and ran to the door.

"LUCOOOO!" Scar yelled, strangling me.

I kicked her off of me and then said, "Hi poo poo head, you're late."

"Sorry, I had to watch Piper again."

"SCARLETT!" said March happily.

"AUNT MARCH!" she said, running into a hug.

March gave her a noogie and messed up her hair.

Artie, Elle, and I just looked at each other and laughed. Strangely, the doorbell rang again. I wasn't expecting anyone else to come. I opened up the door to find...Kylie?

"Uhh. What the heck are you doing here?" asked Scarlett.

"Nasty rat..." Artemis mumbled.

"Hi...so I knew you guys were having a sleepover thingy and I want to come. Actually I'm going to come."