"It's been a while hasn't it?" Caria asked.

"Two years right?" Claire asked.

"Two years, three months, give or take a few days," Tess replied.

Theo looked away and shook his head as he remembered the significance of the time, as he too missed his friend.

"Everytime I visit my family I ask Adler if he's heard anything, but I always get the same answer, he'll be done when he's done," Tess replied, trying to impersonate Alder's voice at his response.

Darvus groaned and rolled his eyes as he went back to resting, while Stannard poured his attention back into his weapon's maintenance, both knowing what this was about.

Word of Arthur being taken by the Asura for special training spread throughout Dicathen, making him seem more like a legend than an actual person. Then added with how Tess practically raised him up on a pedestal, Darvus just wanted to fight him. He accepted that Arthur might have been stronger and that he might not be able to win, but he was confident that he was strong enough to tarnish his legendary status a bit, just enough to show he wasn't that great.

Stannard on the other hand held no resentment towards Arthur, and felt he was probably a very nice person. His problem was that he had fallen hard for Tess, but she was clearly in love with Arthur. He knew Arthur and Tess were technically dating, but no one would blame her if she left him for someone else after so long, and Stannard wanted to be the guy to sweep her off her feet. Stannard however lacked inner knowledge of the elf mind set, but he was seeing first hand, that not only are they patient but loyal. Despite the time apart, Tess wouldn't just leave Arthur, as long as he was still alive she would wait, even if it was for her whole life.

"You know, I've heard that sometimes dreams are actually premonitions. Maybe it's a sign he'll be back soon," Caria suggested.

"I've been reliving that memory pretty regularly since he left. I swear I can remember every detail of that dream," Tess replied.

"You know, I remember that summer break we all took together. And how one morning while I was doing some stretches before I started training, I heard someone moaning Arthur's name from your tent," Claire had a devilish smirk on her face. "I bet you wished you had that dream regularly since then."

Tess buried her now bright red face in her hands, as the guys looked away to hide their attempts to keep from laughing, while Caria just couldn't help but wonder what was happening in that dream.

"Tessia?"

Tess' head shot up and looked in the direction she heard her name called, and saw Helen and the rest of the twin horns walking up.

"Helen!" Tess exclaimed, happy for the distraction away from her, and jumped up and walked over to them.

"I thought that was you," Helen replied, the two of them giving each other a hug.

"Why don't you join us," Tess offered after breaking the hug.

The twin horns walked over and Tess introduced everyone. Darvus of course sprang right to his feet at the sight of Angela and attempted to flirt with her, only to be shot down by her calling him a cute kid.

"So what have you all been up to?" Tess asked as they all sat down.

"We just finished some time defending the wall, and now with Jasmine back I guess they wanted to put us in a dungeon for a bit," Helen replied.

"Back? Jasmine, where did you go?" Claire asked.

"Training with my uncle."

—————————————————————