Surviving

The police soon arrived, and there were abiut 10 of them. they asked us where the attacker was. we told them that he was inside, dead. i was sat on the floor 'crying' and stu had his arm wrapped around my shoulder, rocking me gently back and forfth. billy was just stood there next to us, looking as if he were in shock.

The police came out a few minutes later, and two of them, a man and a woman, came up to us. they gave us all a small change of clothes, mainly just shirts. I just pulled mine on ontop of the one i was wearing.

"seeing as its very late, and all of you seem very shaken, we are going to let you go home and well guestion you tommorrow. And sir, because your house is now a crime scene, you'll need somewhere else to stay for now." the female officer said to us. I took Stu's hand and said,

"he can come stay with me, ma'am." i said, putting on a tired voice.

"alright, you sure youll ge able to get home ok?" she asked us next and we all nodded. "so if you all could come down to the station at 10 we will talk this through, ok?"

"ok. thank you ma'am." i said. we all stood up and made our way 'home'. luckily, the hotel and billys house are in roughly the same direction. 

"well folks, we did it!" i said triumphently, swinging my arms back and forth. we alllaughed and Stu spun me around, and picked me up 'bridal style.' i think the adrenaline rush of just killing some people made us forget the pain of our stab wounds. 

"you sure you dont wanna come back with us? we could watch a celebratory movie." i said to Billy enthusiastically.

"nah, i figured i'd give you two some alone time.." he said, stuffing his hands in his pockets and smirking.

"oh shut up, you fuckrag." Stu said playfully. he placed me back on my feet and we continued to walk hand-in-hand. we came up to a turn in the road, and billy said,

"alright, this is my stop. ill see you guys tommorrow." he said, walking backwards as he spoke to us.

"see ya!" me and Stu said. me and Stu kept walking. we would probably still be walking for about 10 minutes. 

"so, how'd you feel about what happened?" he asked me, refering to our murder spree.

"it was certainly different than what i would do any other day, but i didnt regret it, if thats what you're asking. " i said to reassure him. i think he felt like he had forced me into it, so i told him that that wasn't the case. i wanted to do that. "plus, watching Sidney run around like a headless chicken was kinda funny. she looked so dumb!" i chuckled slightly. he held on to my hand tighter.

"damn, what did i do to deserve you?"

"alright, dont make it gross.." i said jokingly.

"i mean, im just sayin'. Like Tatum was so boring. sure, she liked having horror movie nights, but it felt like other than it felt she was just there so she could fuck me. so, its nice to have someone who is interested in me for a change. ya know?" he said honestly. i grabbed his other hand and said,

"im sorry she made you feel like that baby. but dont worry, im here to stay. and plus, i know that if i ever hurt you, Billy would probably hunt me down and sell my liver on the black market or something." i said. i wanted to reassure him, seeing him look so down like that broke something in me.

we both laughed, and then we were suddenly at the hotel.

~ le time skipe ~

we made it to my room. suddenly i became aware of the stab wound in my leg. i hissed and froze.

"you good?"

"well, i did just get stabbed, so.." i said sarcastically. i walked into the bathroom, pulling out a medkit from under the sink. i looked inside. there wasnt mutch, but there was most of the things you would use to sew up a wound.

"if you want, i could try and sew up your wound for you." i slightly yelled from the bathroom.

"you know how to do that?" he said, leaning on the doorframe.

"yeah, kinda," i turned my arm and extended it to him. from my wrist to the middle of my arm was a messy scar. "i was bitten by a dog when i was a kid. my parents wernt home and i tried to take care of it myself. i didnt do the best job, but hey, ive still got my arm."

"ohh i wondered what that scar was from.. how long will it take?"

"ehh, 10 minutes? i dont really know." he sat down crossed-legged on the floor next to me.

i leaned over a pulled a small handtowel from the rack.

"bite down on this, we dont want to alarm any staff.." he did as i said.

(i dont know if this is the right way to sew up a stab wound obviously but just go with it)

he took off his shirt and threw it to the side. first, i took an alchohol wipe went over the area. he hissed. then i took the small needle and surgical thread from the kit. it took me a few attempts to get the thread through the eye, but got it aventually.

"alright, prepare yourself.." i warned. as gently as i could, i pressed the needle trough his skin. as i suspected, he tried to scream, which was luckily muffled by the towel. "sorry.. just a few more.."

and finally, i wrapped a bandage around his abdomen a few times.

"tada.." i said, throwing the needle away and grabbing a new one. "now its my turn.."

my leg only took a few minutes. having done this before, i knew what to expect.

i wanted to have a shower, but couldn't because of my leg, so i decided to just wash with a wet towel instead. i took a fresh pair of clothes, just a shirt and some leggings, into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. i came out a few minutes later and Stu was flicking throught the channels on the TV.

"bathrooms yours if you want it." i said, throwing my dirty towel and clothes to the floor. He stood up and went in, doing the same thing i did. he came out the same i did, wearing the same clothes. damn, i forgot that he wouldnt be able to change. now hes just stuck wearing blood-soaked clothes.

"if you want, i could wash the blood out for you.." i said.

"you sure? you've done alot already.." he asked me.

" well, its best to get the blood out while its still wet." i chuckled. he laughed aswell, but also looked slightly disgusted. i dont blame him. but he agreed anyway, taking his jumper off the floor and handing it to me. i took it into the bathroom and started running the cold water. seeing this as a oportunity, i went and grabbed my clothes too. i threw them into the water to soak, gently scrubbing the blood patches with my hands. i got it out as much as i could with just water, and then added some soap. i scrubbed them more, and managed to get almost, if not all of the blood out. pulling the plug out from the sink, i called Stu in for a moment.

"can you, uh.. wring these out for me?" i asked him shyly. "because, in all honestly, the thought of wringing clothes out makes me want to vomit." i said.

"yeah, its no problem." he said, shrugging.

"ok thank you, when you're done, just lay them over the bathtub." i said, leaving the room quickly. even the sound it makes makes me cry.

(for real tho, i physically cannot wring clothes out cuz i will cry <3 sensory issues, am i right??? )

he came out a few seconds later, sitting down on the bed with me. he pulled me into his lap and kissed me gently. he pulled away and asked,

"so uh, you wanna watch that movie now?"

On The Lam ~ Stu Macher x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें