A Year Later

its been over a year now.

we all decided to move on to another town together. using the rest of my money from my parents, and the boys stealing some from theirs, we managed to buy a decent apartment for us to share. it had three bedroom, two bathrooms, and of cource, a living room and a kitchen. 

we moved so people wouldnt suspect anything. having two murders, exactly a year apart, with the same three people surviving, in the same town, would seem incredibly suspicious. 

also, no one yet knows that me and stu are dating. (exept Billy of course, he's known for ages) but seeing as his 'girlfriend' was murdered last year, we want people to believe that hes still greiving. but of course, he doesnt care about her anymore. 

We have all had to get a job to pay for the apartment, aswell as just food and stuff. i have taken on a position as a librarian. a nice, quiet, innocent-seeming job. Stu is working in a fast-food resteraunt, and Billy is a bagger in a supermarket. theyre small jobs, but with our three paychecks combines, we have enough to get by. plus, i still have leftover money, and sometimes, Stu's parents will send him an occasional $100 or so.  

and yeah, we're planning a sequal. 

we've not yet decided how were going to do it, but we know that its going to happen.

well just have to wait and see where our journey takes us...

IM SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT.

ALSO, IF I EVER DO COME UP WITH AN IDEA FOR A SEQUAL, I WILL WRITE IT I PROMISE.

anyways, i hope you guys enjoyed!