Alexander

"Familia I'm home" i yell I took all my brothers out of the city for a few days to an old property that we had.(picture above) We never come here any more it reminds us of them how could we fail them. My little sisters my sorella's I sighed at the thought. Just then mateo came running towards me giggling he only giggles and crys he is three he should do more but they say it only takes time so I'm giving him some. "Helloo mateo what are you doing" I ask picking him up as i walk to the kitchen I se noah looking under the chairs and is saying" im going to find you just watch" "ow really" i say holding mateo. I need to go out to pick up one of my brothers fro the air port so I give him mateo and say" I have to go pic up Seth from the air port watch him I woun't ask again"authority lacing my voice. He nods and graphs mateo I make my way toward the front gate when I hear a shout behind me as i turn i see Elijah I'm coming he said I only noded and. Continue once we made it to the car I way war.ing it up when Elijah said something that surprised me" do you think their alive and safe  I really really hope they are" I looked at him surprise we never talk about them it hurts you much I shrugged and said I wish they are close to us and we see them soon I really hope.

Sorry for the short chapter bye stay safe