4. lada | pavlikovsky

Start from the beginning

"potter, get the fuck out of bathroom with y/n." boris demanded, banging on the bathroom door.

oh so now he's jealous?

"dude chill i'm coming."

theos facial expression was different, and looking back in guessing he was trying to tell me something.

he unlocked the bathroom door, and he met eye to eye - well more of less chest to eye - with boris.

"move." boris spoke sternly, pushing the boy out of his way to see me.

"what are you doing in here with potter?" he questioned me, the somewhat sound of anger in his voice.

"we were just talking, babe." i tell him honestly, i mean. we were talking.

boris brought me into a hug, and i looked up and pecked his cheek.

"come on, let us go back into kitchen."

i followed the boy back out into the kitchen, still anxious and annoyed of who this lada girl is.

he went and sat next to her again, but even closer this time.

i walked over and joined theo at the kitchen counter, and pulled a cigarette out of a pack, lighting it with a match.

i kept an eye on boris and lada, something just wasn't right.

he hadn't told me they were partnered together, which annoyed me even more.

everyone sat quietly, boris and lada on the other side of the room, and me and theo resting at the counter top.

"he wouldn't cheat on you, y/n" theo whispered, which caught my attention.

"id hope not." i informed, shifting my gaze back to the two teenagers.

"he's really fucking mad about you, when he's not with you your all thats in his mind." decker breathed, which this time. was actually really comforting.

lada whispered something to boris, when he just shrugged his shoulders, i heard him breath a little "ask y/n." when the two of them got off and came over.

"y/n, would you want to, uh. play, spin the bottle?" she asked me, her squeaking voice, cracking mid-sentence.

"sure." i lie, i didn't want to play spin the bottle, or risk boris getting kissed by her.

"perfect."

we all walked over and sat in a circle, and i grabbed an empty glass bottle.

"okay, theo. you first" boris laughed, when theo spun the bottle.

we all watched as the bottle spun, when it landed on boris.

"ha! no way i kiss potter!" boris bursted, taking another sip from his drink.

i watched as lada laughed, she was over reacting. her fake laugh was so recognizable, when suddenly, she rested her hand on boris' thigh.

boris didn't even notice, typical.

"okay, okay. i spin now." my boyfriend promised.

he grabbed the bottle, and spun it. when it landed on theo.

lada and boris burst out laughing, when i sat in silence. if wasn't that funny.

she leaned over the boy, with her fake laugh. now, she was practically sitting on him.

boris gave me a glare, he looked uncomfortable and he could see that i was raging.

"i spin, i spin!" lada pleaded, sitting on boris.

she grabbed the bottle, and spun it.

my heart dropped,

it landed on boris.

"i've want to do this since i first seen such beautiful man as boris, it's true love." the russian girl turned, leaning in to kiss boris.

what the actual fuck.

"hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!" boris jumped, pulling away from lada.

"that is wrong, y/n is my wife!" boris argued, leading me to gasp.

wife?

"boris, я такая красивая?" she sighed, she looked so suprised.
| я такая красивая - i am so beautiful |

"y/n самая красивая девушка, которую я когда-либо видел, она совсем не похожа на тебя. я люблю y/n!" boris shouted at the girl, and i wasn't going to lie. i wasn't sure what he was going to do.  | y/n самая красивая девушка, которую я когда-либо видел, она совсем не похожа на тебя. я люблю y/n  -  y/n is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, she doesn't look like you at all. i love y/n! |

once the two started arguing in russian, i knew something was up.

suddenly, lada turned on her feet and walked out the door.

i couldn't help but chuckle, she really thought boris liked her?

i ran over to boris, and embraced him in a hug.

"ooh, i love you красивая" boris cuddled, giving me a little forehead kiss. | красивая - beautiful |

"i love you more." i whispered, cuddling into my boyfriends warm body.

he really loved me, more than i thought.

________________________

word count :: 1243

i really wanted to write today but i'm really really fucking tired i'm sorry this is bad YALL I HAD A DREAM ABT THS LAST NIGHT SO THIS IS WHERE I GOT THE IDEA LOLS kay bye