10

The master organized a banquet for the company, and he offered you rooms for the night. You were in your own room, enjoying a hot bath after many weeks of travelling. You don't have anything to wear besides Tilda's dress, and luckily it was still clean, so you could use it for tonight feast. As you washed your hair, you gently brushed the braid Fili made, smiling to yourself and thinking of what the future will bring you. -Tomorrow we'll head to the mountain- you think -I wonder what we will find...what if the dragon is not dead? What if...I lose Fili-. You quickly get rid of these thoughts, as you hear someone knocking at the door.

"My lady, are you in there?" asks a voice "I'm the maid, I was send here to help you prepare" she continues. You cover yourself in a towel and you open the door.

"Good evening, I just finished bathing" you say to the nice lady. She looks around 30, she is a little chubby and has a friendly face.

"Well, then now we can do your hair" she says as she enters the room. You sit on a chair near the little fireplace, and she starts styling your hair. You remind her to leave the little braid untouched and she follows your order. When she finishes, your hair is styled in a beautiful half-up half-down style, with many braids. (Daenerys Targarien style). She then helps you wearing the purple dress.

"We should adjust it a little here on the waist" she says, looking for something she can use to modify your dress. "Ah, this should work". She takes your mother's belt, which you previously put with your old clothes. The belt is black, and it has beautiful elven decorations. You wear the belt and finally you're ready to go.

"Follow me dear, I'll lead you to the main hall" says the maid taking your hand.

When you arrive there you notice that the hall is already crowded. The master is sitting between Thorin and Alfrid in a table on a little stage, leaving the rest of you sitting on tables with the Lake-town's habitants. As you approach Fili and the others, you notice that Bard and his family are not here.

"You look stunning" declares Fili when you sit next to him.

Kili hands you a plate with some food and an ale "Now that we are all here, well except for my uncle, I propose a toast...to Erebor!"

"To Erebor!" you say with the others, chugging your ale.

"Hey...easy there" says Fili when you lower your empty glass.

"Why, you're afraid I'll outdrink you?" you ask smirking. All the dwarves chuckle, waiting for Fili's answer.

"What? No...I'm just....You didn't outdrink me" he replies, his cheeks getting a little red.

"Well, there's only one way to find out" says Kili "Drink challenge!" he exclaims, putting two glass of ales in front of you. The rest of the company cheers, and they quickly bet on which of you will win.

"That works for me" you grin at Fili, who grins back at you. "May the best win" he says, as you both start chugging the ale. When you're done you slam the glass on the table, Fili does the same after one or two seconds, declaring you the winner. The rest of the company cheers as little pouches with money start flying from hand to hand.

"You want a rematch?" you ask, making Fili mumble.

Time passes, and after all the ales you drank you start to get a little tipsy. After Fili's defeat, you were challenged twice by Bofur, who was way drunker than you. You can't stop laughing as the both of you tells jokes to the other.

"Heeey, do you wanna dance?" Fili asks playfully, holding out his hand to you. You take his hand and you both make your way to the dance floor, stumbling on each other and laughing. Your head is so light and you can't stop laughing as you dance with him, mocking the old couples. Suddenly he stops and he moves behind a pillar, so that no one can see you. He holds you by your waist, kissing you, and gently pushing you against the pillar. You move your hands to the back oh his neck, deepening the kiss. You feel one of his hand moving from your waist to your back, and the down to your tight, squeezing it gently. You gasp and pull away.

"We should take this to my bedroom" you whisper on his lips. You grab his hand and you guide him to your bedroom. As soon as you lock the door, his lips smash against yours.

***SMUT WARNING*** (this is my first time writing smut so forgive me if it's not very good)

He put his hands on your butt, lifting you and you wrap your legs around his waist. Without stopping the kiss, he takes you to the bed, where he gently lays you. You slide back, making room for him, and then you pull him closer to you. Now he's on top of you, kissing passionately, his hands roaming around your body. He reaches your back and with one hand he unties your dress. You shiver as he undresses you, leaving you only with your undergarments. Now it's your turn to undress him. Feeling your heart racing as he kisses your neck, you reach for his tunic and you start taking it off. You gasp, looking for the first time at his bare chest. You wrap your legs and your arms around him and you turn the tables. Now you're on top of him, resting your hands on his chest, as he looks at you amazed for how quickly you moved. His hands now are on the back of your head, gently pulling you forward to kiss you. This time the kiss is slow, and you explore each other's mouth, while he takes off your top. You trail your hand down to his trouser "Take them off" you mumble between the kisses. He flips you over and he does as you said, throwing his trousers on the floor. He's on top of you again, leaving kisses from your neck to your breast. You moan when he gently sucks the skin on your breast, his other hand caressing your inner tights. He takes off your underwear too, as you do the same with him. You moan again when you feel his hand near your core, and he start to kiss you again.

"Fili..." you say shaking for his touch "I...This is...I've never..." you try to say looking at him.

He softly smiles "Shh, don't worry. If you want me to stop just say it and I will"

You nod, cupping his cheeks and kissing him slowly. You gasp when he suddenly pushes a finger inside you. You start to moan louder as he adds another finger, kissing you on the soft spots of your neck.

"Oh Fili..." you moan his name. His fingers are moving faster, and you moan louder each time. Suddenly he stops, making you sigh in disappointment.

"Don't worry Amrâlimê, I was only getting started" he whispers in you ear. He adjusts himself in front of you, and then he slowly enters in you. You moan loudly, sinking your nail in his back. "Don't worry, the pain will go away soon..." he says, starting to thrust in you. As he promised the pain is soon replaced by a wonderful sensation. He moves faster, your moans getting louder with each thrust. Then a warm feeling starts growing in your stomach, making you want to scream. When you can't hold it back anymore you call out his name, arching you back and gasping for air. He finishes right after you, then he lays next to you, and you rest your head on his chest.

***END SMUT***