chapter 3

***At School***

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Walking up to school I see my best friend, Mason. Running up I come from behind and jump on her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Mason, my boo. I met this guy last night! He must be new because I have never seen him before. But he is really hot, and we talked for sometime. Sadly he was cocky but, now he wants to see me again today. But, I don't know if my dad will let me go out. And too tell you the truth I don't know if I want to go.", I said in a sad tone.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀She turned and faced me," Are you talking about that guy, Harry? Buff but skinny and has brown hair"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀So she knows about him. How?
"Yeah!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Her face became angered, "That boy is the devil. Do not associate with him. He is bad news and he will break your heart. He used girls and then dumps them. You will go through so much pain after being with him. He is a complete douche. Do not talk to him, don't even look at him! He will hurt you..." she lowered her voice, "just like he did too me last year." I don't think she knew I heard her. What happened?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀So he goes here? He's a player, and he breaks girls hearts. Oh great. I'm dealing with a dick. What did she by last year?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Before I could answer the bell rang.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Mason looked at me with a knowing look saying,Tell me later.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I walked to my locker because I left some of my books over the weekend. When I got to my locker, I heard someone yelling.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Around the corner, a teacher was yelling at a student.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Styles, this year better not have any accidents like last year or you are completely done. I do not know how they allowed you back in. You are trouble and if anything happens I will go to you. You do anything wrong and your gone. Do you understand me?", Yelled the teacher.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Damn.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The student answered," Of course Mr.Rowland, nothing is going to happen." You could hear the smirk on his face.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The teacher walked into his class and the student walked toward me. As he got closer i could finally see his face.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀It's Harry! Oh shit I don't know if i want him to know I go here yet.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I tried too hide by my locker but, he saw me. He continued to walk closer.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Well if it isn't forest girl."

Oh shit.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"H-hey if it isn't s-stranger guy...", I stuttered. Why am I stuttering and really stranger guy?! Come on dude you can do better!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Stranger dude? Now that is just pathetic. Hey I never got your name... I did get your number though.", he said with a wink.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Okay I think I am starting to understand what Mason said when she said he was a douche.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Maybe I don't want you to know my name. For all I know, you could be a stalker or a murderer. And I really do not want to be killed anytime soon, like for real. Plus you could be a weirdo and I don't want a weirdo knowing my name. Hey! Why was that teacher yelling at you? Have you gone here before?".

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Now that I think about it, the teacher did say, "This year better not have any accidents like last year". Maybe Mason new him from the neighborhood. She does love near me and so does Harry.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He chuckled, "You ask too many questions my love. I am not a weirdo so you should tell me your name."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He paused and starred off, "That teacher just doesn't like me but, I really couldn't care less. He's just an cranky, old bitch. And sadly yes, I went here last year and the years before. I was just expelled but I am so obviously amazing that they brought me back."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Wow, he was expelled! What did I get myself into?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Well okay, that's cool. I'm just going to go to class because you know, the bell rang.", I said quickly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀'And I don't want too see you'
Haha good thing I didn't say that out loud.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I shut my locker and started to walk away but Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me back. My body was pushed against the wall, facing him. He pushed my body up further into the wall. I blushed because of the contact between each other. He saw this and smirked.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Now that I know that you go to my school, we will be hanging out more." He paused, before he started too whisper "we will get to know each other. Everything about each other, everything".

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I grimaced before pushing him away. There is no way in hell we are getting to know each other. I don't want anything to do with him if he is bad news. And from the way it seems he is bad news.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I glared at him before turning around quickly and starting to walk away. He whistled, "See you around hot stuff." before smacking my ass. When I turned around he was gone.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He just disappeared, RIGHT AFTER HE SMACKED MY ASS! AND HE CALLED ME HOT STUFF!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Three words, and I feel like I will be saying this a lot because of him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀What the fuck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehe sorry for the long update. Ik this isn't that good and it is really short but I just really wanted to update!!
I don't know who the girl character is and what her name will be. You guys should comment and give me some help? Maybe (; please! That would be awesome!
Anyway don't forget to vote.

I love you all,
Lis

2/25/15