"Since we finished the whole planning process can I go to bed?" Asked Sophia.

"Yes, you can go Sophia" answered Laura.

"If you'll excuse me I'm going too. I'm a little tired so I better go to bed." I get up and Leon gets up also.

"You can stay if you want."

"Okay" he says and sits back down.

Wired "Well goodnight everyone."

I say and walk to my room. I lay out my pyjamas and take my lingerie to the bathroom. I lock the bathroom door and hope in the shower. I had my superstar moment in the shower and now I'm putting on my lingerie. With the music still on I quickly look outside to see if Leon's here. Fortunately for me, he's not here. I guess miss Mila Miller (my superstar alter ego name) is up for another set. This time I went all out. With a whole performance and everything. All of a sudden the lights went out. I jump in place and turn to walk to the door when the lights came back and I see Leon leaning against the wall with his hand on the light switch. 

"I think the concert's over. We have a tiring day tomorrow so let's go to bed." He says and walks into the bathroom.

Well, that was embarrassing. I turn to get my phone when I see my pajama top next to it. Oh shit, I was so caught in the whole moment that I forgot to put on my top. Well, double fuck.

I quickly put it on and hopped into bed. I open my phone to see a text from Nessa.

Crazy friend #1: HELP

Me: Nessa what's going on?

Crazy friend #1: I have no idea what to buy my secret Santa.

Me: Who did you pick?

Crazy friend #1: I picked Ryan. Can you ask Leon for inspiration? Pleases.

Me: I'll ask him don't worry.

Crazy friend #1: Who did you pick?

Me: Don't tell anyone but I got Chris. And I already have an item in mind.

I hear the bathroom door open. And a Leon who's getting his pj from his suitcase. He starts undressing in front of me. I look at his muscular back. I've seen his muscles before but I'm still mesmerized by them. He turns and looks at me. He smirks and walks to his side of the bed.

"Leon, what's something that your dad likes?" He looks at me confused.

"Why are you asking me that? Please don't tell me that you have a thing for him."

"Oh hell no. I'm asking cause Vanessa picked him for secret Santa. But please don't tell anyone."

"Well good to know. He likes old guy stuff like wine, golf, collecting stuff like really old cars and basketball."

"First of all, that's called old rich guy stuff. And second of all basketball's not old stuff. Whatever I'll text Nessa."

Crazy friend #1: Bitch you're lucky

Me: I know. Now Leon said that he likes wine, golf, collecting really old cars and basketball.

Crazy friend #1: Well I'm not going to buy him a car. Say thanks to Leon.

Me: Well I'm going to bed so good night. Love u.

Crazy friend #1: Love u too.

"You want to see a movie?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"What do you want to see?"

"I don't know. You pick."