Harry's steps up the stairs slightly echoed through the room, so I made my way over to him to help bring it to the table. Now... I knew I ordered a lot of food, but to see Harry holding two rather large boxes, and a big paper bag was a surprise.

"What the fuck did you order? Feeding the five thousand here Phia!" I gave his arm a gentle smack before taking one of the boxes from his arms.

"Ay, I can forbid you from having some of this you know... Me and the boys will eat it, and you can have some toast by yourself!" I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"I'd like to see you bloody try, you'd feel guilty making me eat toast alone!" I shook my head in defeat, he's right, I would feel guilty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

"Are we there yet?" Cormac was sat between Sophia and I, currently on the second tube travelling to the South Kensington station. Sophia had he vlog camera in hand, having asked before we left if I was okay with her vlogging the day, which I am. It's part of her job after all.

"Not yet, we have about..." I checked my phone for the time, "two minutes left until we get off, then a short walk to the museum." He nodded before looking around again. I looked towards Sophia, only to see that she was already watching me, I pulled a tongue at her, making her giggle to herself.

I held onto Cormac's hand as we got of the tube, and made our way through the station, scanning my card to let the two of us through, then waited for Sophia to do the same. It was only a short walk to the museum, which seemed to satisfy Mac, who has been a ball of excited energy since he woke up this morning. His bright yellow hooded jacket resembling his excitement, but also put on as a way for him to stand out in busy crowded areas.

As we entered the building, the instant echo of hushed tones filled out ears but what made me pause slightly was the sound of Cormac's sudden intake of breath. I looked down to see him with a giant smile on his face, and eyes filled with wonder. Just seeing that made me smile. However I was taken out of my internal thoughts by Sophia's voice.

"Hey guys, we just made it to the Natural History Museum in London-" the turned her back to us slightly so we could be in the background of the footage. "It's actually both mine and Cor's first time coming here. So, I won't be filming the whole visit, but there will definitely be some footage of our day."

We got to the barrier to let us in, myself and Sophia donating to the museum as we passed through, especially as it's free to visit. Once clear of the donation area, we made our way to the centre of the main entrance hall. Standing directly below the skeleton of a Blue Whale, I must admit, although I've been here before, it never fails to surprise me with how big they actually are.

Cormac's grasp on my hand tightened, I looked at him, a look of amazement on his face.

"Wow! It's humongous... Look at it mummy!" His right hand still in mine, he was waving Sophia over with his left. She had a smile on her face, one that actually made her whole face light up, this is what makes her truly happy.

"Hey Mac!" He looked up at me, as I looked down to him "did you know... That Donny's tongue weighed the same as an elephant." I pointed towards the blue whale skeleton, having remembered the fact somehow from many years ago.

"Like a big elephant? That's crazy Harry!" I laughed at his response, having a slight inkling that he didn't believe me.

"Is that really true? The tongue weighs the same as an elephant? I didn't know that." I nodded my head at Sophia, seeing that she was filming Cormac and I.