Rhino's Rampage

Spider-Man swings into the exploded building and looks down to see everyone already out of the building and police, ambulances and firefighters at the scene. He swings down to a police officer to ask what happened.

Spider-Man: "Hey officer."

Jeff: "Officer Davis, call me Jeff."

Spider-Man: "What happened?"

Jeff: "I don't know. I was driving in the neighborhood and heard the explosion. I came here as fast as I could. You?"

Spider-Man: "Same."

Spider-Man looked around to see any hints. He walked to the hole and saw ho big it was.

Spider-Man: "Jeff?"

Jeff: "What is it?"

Spider-Man: "Look how big the hole is."

Jeff: "Could've been a bomb or something like that."

Spider-Man: "Could be, or it was...."

Suddenly Spider-Man's spider-sence went off. He picked Jeff up and jumped out of the way. A peace of the wall just missed the two. You look back and see Rhino standing in the opening.

Rhino: "Ahh, Spider-Man

Rhino: "Ahh, Spider-Man. How nice of you to come around."

Spider-Man: "Hey Rhino, how not nice to break into a building and to be throwing a peace of concrete at me."

Rhino: "You were always the funny one."

Spider-Man: "I try. Now just stand still."

Spider-Man shoots a electric webb at Rhino, but it does nothing.

Spider-Man: "Huh."

Rhino: "Nice try, funny one. See you around."

Rhino started to run away and Spider-Man went after him. Spider-Man swings onto Rhino and tries to stop him. Rhino keeps running until he smashes himself and Spider-Man into a mall.

Spider-Man: "Rhino stop."

Spider-Man saves the people in the line of fire while trying to stop Rhino. Rhino keeps running and runs through the wall out off the mall. Rhino grabs Spider-Man and throws him into a car. Spider-Man gets back up but Rhino throws him through the car into a building. He tries to get back up, but Spider-Man was grabbed by Rhino and held up. His suit was partly destroyed.

Rhino: "Any last words, Spider?"

Spider-Man said nothing as Rhino was about to kill him.

Scarlet Witch: "Don't touch him!"

She fired a red bolt at Rhino and he was thrown through multiple walls. Rhino was knocked out and surrounded by the police. Wanda went to Peter as he was still not getting up. Everyone that was there was shocked seeing Spider-Man like that. Wanda went to him, trying to get him up. She created a force field around them. She took off Peter's mask.

Scarlet Witch: "Peter? Peter, wake up."

He was not moving and he was slowly passing out.

Wanda: "Peter, stay with me. Pete...."

Everything went black for him, and he passed out.