Su Hang had been indifferently watching the drama that had been unfolding before him. When Liu Fang asked him about Chen Yu, he raised a brow and asked: "What do you mean?"

"You still dare to pretend?" Su MingLi asked. "Didn't you take the Shen family's bracelet from him and force him to break up with me?"

"Hah." With a sneer on his face, Su Hang sarcastically said: "How bad is your eyesight, Miss Su? Don't tell me you've actually fallen for a man with a company that only employs a few dozen people?"

"You...." Su MingLi's face twisted in a fury. Of course, she didn't like Chen Yu! It was only because he had been Shen Xi's savior that she reluctantly agreed to associate with that poor man. But how could she accept being suddenly dumped? At the thought of this, Su MingLi wanted to puke.

Liu Fang glared at Su MingLi to stop her from speaking any more. Liu Fang stepped forward and asked: "Did you take that bracelet from Chen Yu?"

"So what if I did/" Su Hang smirked.

"Do you really have to be so ruthless?" Liu Fang asked with an ugly expression on her face.

"You think too highly of yourself." Some people always do, despite having no reason for it.

"Su Hang, don't act rashly." Liu Fang directly put down all her cards and said: "The Su company is already yours. We don't want to argue about it. Your father and I already set up a new company that has nothing to do with you. But the thing is, we need the Shen family's help to get the land in this development zone. Since you don't want us to use your relationship with them, then fine. But Chen Yu had nothing to do with you. Why did you still get in our way?"

"With the way you've burst in here, I'm guessing you've already gone to see Chen Yu?" Su Hang asked: "Did you even ask why he can't go flatter the Shen family for you?"

"Isn't it because of you?" Su MingLi had gone to see Chen Yu this morning because she wanted to talk to him about meeting the Shen family but was unexpectedly refused. She never expected Chen Yu to say that the bracelet had been returned by Su Hang and that he didn't want to have any more contact with her. Where else could she unload all this anger? She immediately rushed to the Su company.

"Truly lamentable." Su Hang looked at the two with pity.

"You son of a bitch, what did you just say?" Su MingLi screeched and cursed Su Hang.

'Bang!' 

Su Hang had thrown a penholder so hard that it broke into pieces.

The daughter-mother pair were so startled that Su MingLi's tirade abruptly stopped.