2

We were almost halfway on our way to London. Mom gave us sandwiches half hour ago and right now I was sipping on my juice box looking out the lush green scenery. It was the begining of February and the weather wasn't that cold. Quite pleasent.

"Honey we have to tell you something." Mom said and I shifted in the center to hear them both.

"Yeah wassup." They both looked at each other and then mom turned a little to my side.

"We haven't really been completely honest with you." She said and my heart dropped. I don't like where this is going.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Remember when we told you that your parents died in a car crash, it's partially true. The fact is only your mother died in it." She said. I stared at her for a minute until I realised I need to blink my eyes.

"What?" I asked and she had a sad look on her face. "So y-you m-m-mean my f-f-father's still a-alive?" It was hard to take in. And she nodded. I slammed myself back looking out the window not really digesting the news.

"And that's not it honey. There's more. You don't have an aunt. We are the spies who work for the royal family and they need us right now. All three of us." I couldn't keep it in me.

"So you thought keeping this a secret will be a good thing? Why? Ho- Why would you do that? And what more? Am I really not who I am right now?" I asked and she was silent. It was meant to be a rhetorical question but I don't think it turned out that way.

"Stop the car." I said looking down.

"Honey we're-"

"I said stop the car." I shouted and dad stopped. I slammed out of my seat and walked a little further. I sat on the rock facing the green fields.

I closed my eyes thinking about the last 18 years I've spent with them. Or whatever I remember. How can this happen? Yesterday we were a happy little family with normal lives and this morning we're... I don't even know how to think straight. Royal family? How is it any of my concern? I looked up at the sky trying to calm myself. I took a deep breath.

Well they did kept me like their own child. I can't blame them. If they are spies there must be a reason especially when it involves the royal family.

I walked back to the car where both my were holding hands. They squeezed one last time as they saw me get in and let go. Dad started the car and we were back on road.

"Who's my dad?" I asked.

"The King." She said and I took a deep breath trying to hold the news in.

"Tell me more."

"The Princess of England is your twin sister. You were separated when you were infants and your mother wanted you to have a normal life." She stopped again trying to read my face.

"Just go on and complete it. I can't throw a tantrum at your every line." I said in a frustrated tone.

"You know about the internal troubles that the coronation of princess is disagreed by the Prince William and his son Prince George IV. They poisoned her two days ago. She's unconscious, it's not in the news because they kept it a secret and they need you to run her campaigns by the time she gets better. They need you that's why we're taking you to London." She finished her sentence and I leaned back in my seat.

"So now that my sister's fighting for life, they still want her campaigns to be continued? Shouldn't they hang the culprit or something?"

"They don't have proof that it was the involvement from Prince William or Prince George IV. They want someone strong enough to stand up against them and they thought it was time to bring you in as Princess Amelia." Dad said.