Chapter 8: Posters and Powers

Y/N POV 

I woke up in a dark room with a headache, then I started to remember yesterday. I was still confused on how I managed to do any of that but then it hit me. All of the experiments they had been doing on me must have caused it. Well, that's the only thing I could think of.

Suddenly the door started to open, I squinted my eyes as bright light filled the once dark room. 

"Ah, 013 your up" Brenner said staring deep into my soul.

"Still not my name"

"What you did yesterday was both uncalled for and extraordinary" he explained, ignoring my comment.

I was shocked to say the least. He was pleased with what I'd done? I guess I was happy that he was proud of me but I kept a straight face because I didn't want him to know that.

"Follow me" He said turning and walking out of the room.

I stood still, trying to process everything but quickly ran out of the room after realising what he had asked me to do.

Brenner guided me down the white hallway and turned into a room with other doctors inside. There was a glass screen splitting the room in half with the door next to it to get in.

"013" he said getting my attention from looking around the room, "go through there and sit on that chair" 

I did as he said wanting to keep the praise I had been given and not get in trouble. One of the doctors came in with some weird electronic hat thing and secured it to my head along with  placing an empty coke can on the table in front of me then left.

"What in god's name is this?!" I asked trying to take off all the wires.

Brenner bent forward pressing a button next to a microphone and his voice filled my half of the white room. "013! That is unimportant. Now, focus on the can and try crushing it like you threw the people yesterday"

'What is this? An interrogation like in Brooklyn Nine-Nine' I thought

I gave up struggling and stared at it not knowing what to do. My eyebrows furrowed and all my concentration went to the little red can. 

After only a few seconds the can caved in on itself, I was shocked. How was I doing this!?

"WELL DONE!" Brenner's gruff voice ran around the room. 

Suddenly I felt something trickle from my nose. I used my hand to wipe it and saw blood.

"Like El" I whispered.

Mike's POV

Today everyone and I are going to put the posters up in hope to find Y/N. She's been missing for so long now and people around town are starting to make up rumors about her and it's really starting to get to me plus Steve's looking worse by the day.

(Time skip to everyone arriving at Mike's house brought to you by Dustin's Chocolate Pudding)

"Here are the posters all printed" Jonathan said handing me a stack of paper.

"Wow you printed tons!" I exclaimed nearly dropping the huge pile.

"Yeah we wanted to make sure there were enough and that we would 100% find her" Will explained rubbing the back of his neck. 

He seemed off today not gonna lie, hmm I'm sure it's nothing.

I put the posters on the table, well more like dropped them but anyway 😂 .