Chapter 2: StarCourt Mall

(^ outfit reminder ^)

Y/N POV

Max, El and I grabbed our bikes and rode to StarCourt to meet the boys. (Hopper had bought El a bike for her Birthday last year)

When we got there everyone was already waiting there to meet us.

I saw Mike giggle a bit when he saw El figuring out how to ride her bike and a hint of jealousy rushed through me for some odd reason.

Mike's POV

I saw the girls ride up on their bikes and laughed a little as I saw El struggling to figure out how to ride it.

I looked over to Y/N and she looked sad? No angry? Bored? I don't even know but I'm sure she'll cheer up.

"Y/N! wanna race to Scoops? Winner buys ice cream!?" I shouted hoping it might make her happy.

"You're on!" she yelled and dropped her bike not even caring to lock it in a stand. She's very competitive when it comes to racing.

Y/N POV

The second Mike suggested a race I knew I was in. I dropped my bike and started sprinting

"I didn't say go!" I heard Mike say but I just keep running.

As I shove past people in hopes to win, I quickly look behind me and see Mike only I few people behind!

"Damn he's a lot faster than I remember!" I thought.

I could see Scoops Ahoy a couple of meters in front of me so I sprinted there as fast as I could and slammed into the front desk!

"slow down girl! Wait, Y/N? jeez are you ok?" my brother Steve asked.

I groaned, "yeah, yeah I'm ok" and rubbed my head.

"Oh my god are you ok!" I heard Mike ask while running up to me. He grabbed my arm and wrapped his around my waist helping me up.

"Well, you won so I'm gonna buy you ice cream as promised!" he said looking down at me smiling.

God I could get lost in those eyes any da- ... no, no! what am I saying! I don't like him like that! He's just my friend!

Mike's POV

I helped her up and went to buy her a ~your favourite ice cream flavour ~ ice cream. As Steve was getting it, I looked back at her talking to the rest of the group. God she's so pret- Jesus what is happening to me! She's just my friend!

"Y/N, I got your ice cream." I said handing it to her.

"Thank you Michael" she replied

"Hey! you know i hate it when you call me that!"

"Sorry Michael " she winked at me and walked back to the group laughing.

It was quite funny to be fair but still embarrassing. Anyway, as per usual we asked Steve to let us go through the back into the cinema. We wanted to watch 'IT Chapter 2' but we didn't want to pay.

Thankfully he agreed but "only because Y/N hurt her head" and I guess that's understandable

We got into the theatre unseen and sat down, Y/N on my left and El on my right.

Y/N POV

When we sat down I was next to Mike and Max which was nice but when I saw that El was also there I got jealous again. UGH this is sooooo annoying, i don't like him like that and i certainly don't care if he likes El or if El likes him.

The movie finished and I LOVED it but the ending was sad. ~all my IT stans will get me ~ Max, El and I decided to continue shopping while the boys went home to play D&D because they felt bad for Will.

Chapter 2 done my dudes! what's your favourite ice cream? - El 🍦