Chapter 6: Telling Steve

Mike's POV

I heard a knock at the door and went to open in. Steve was stood there looking tired and stressed. 

"Hhhhiiiiii SSsstteeevveee" I nervously said

"What do you want? I'm missing work for this and I only get paid by the hour"

"Yep, ok. Well come to the basement and we will explain everything."

"Ok"

We walked down to the basement and everyone was sat awkwardly in a circle looking at each other worried. 

"Oh god I can tell this isn't going to be good."

" Soooooooo, umm how do i put this. Y/N didn't stay with me yesterday, in fact she didn't even come over to my house." I said.

"I'M SORRY WHAT!?!?!"

We all explained to him who Dr Brenner was and we showed him the messages. 

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god" Steve said flustered.

"Hey, don't worry, we'll find her." El tried to calm him down

"But what if we don't!?"

"Let's not think about that now shall we" Max said.

"Well, one of you little shits better tell me how the hell we are going to save my sister!"

"Ummm" "Welllll" "mmm" flooded the basement with everyone just awkwardly looking at each other.

"So you're telling me, that you brought me down to your basement. Told me that my sister was kidnapped by some Dr Brenner guy BUT don't even know how to get her back! This is ridiculous!"

"Im sorry Steve, we'll find a way I PROMISE!" I said

"Yeah dude he loves your sister just as much as you do!" Lucas said

"No I don't! she's just my friend!"

"WAIT WHAT!" Steve shouted looking at me

"I don't like her like that!"

"Bro, this is too much information for one day"

"Meet here again tomorrow and we will devise a plan, got it!"

"Whatever"

"I'm taking that as a yes"

Everyone left and I was left sat by myself wishing she'd come back.

Y/N POV

I did end up using the crayons and paper because I was sat in that room for what felt like weeks. I've been drawing pictures of me and my friends but they all look bad because the crayons all have limited shades and are not even the proper Crayola ones.

This one is my favourite: