Chapter 14

Vikk's POV:

Saturday:

Today was my day to sleep in. I didn't have many videos to do today and I have so much to do tomorrow that I freed my schedule for today. Only thing is I couldn't sleep in because the pack are all gonna be on planes today coming over and we planned to play for a while before they leave.

I call up the guys and play CS:GO. We only got to play for a short time because they're all flying out to come to the party tomorrow. It's gonna be a packed week, but it'll be hype.

It was still pretty early in the day so I went out for a run. Running is great because it gets your mind off of things. It also just gives you time to think clearly.

I thought about Elizabeth. I imagined her running with me. I imagined us doing everything together. I can imagine my life with her and I imagine it to be terrific. I really need to find another time to see her again. But with the pack staying all next week I don't think I'll have the time.

What if I invited her to the party tomorrow? I know it's short notice, but I'm sure she would want to go. I know it'll be a fun party and she seems like a fun girl.

When I get home I hop in the shower and when I'm done I send her a message on Twitter asking her if she's busy tomorrow evening. I get off Twitter and get ready for the rest of the day.

I do grocery shopping for the house and watch some tv. All the sidemen came over today and played some gta and Fifa. We also decided to do a challenge. We hadn't done one in a while.

We did the smoothie challenge. Each person chose one item that another person has to put in their drink. We each had 7 items in our smoothies. They looked and smelt disgusting. The reactions were priceless though. JJ puked because of his.

The video was posted on JJ channel so that he would finally have a video posted since he barely even posts. (jokes)

For the rest of the night I stay up driving, picking up the guys when they get here and going out to eat. It was a great night. By 2 am we're all here. We take a group picture and post it on Instagram, "#THEPACK". They all stayed over out the house tonight since check in at hotels aren't until 11am.

All the guys weren't tired since they were jet lagged from time difference and long flights. I head up to my room since I was tired and needed to be ready for tomorrow.

I check Twitter before going to bed, "Tomorrow's gonna be hype outta skype." I check my dm to see if Elizabeth responded and then I noticed that the message I thought I sent earlier didn't even send! Ugh. If I send it now she won't respond until tomorrow and by then it could be too late because she won't be ready. I sent the messages anyway in hopes that she'd still want to go.

I want her to go so badly.