"Are you having a mental block?" She muses, "You can't get any information in your head." You roll your eyes and gripped her notes tightly as if they'll disappear if your grip is too loose. When you both exit the campus, you hear people murmuring and gathering in a certain area, you and Wendy shared a look of curiosity before joining the other students.

"Is that a Bugatti Chiron Noire?" One of the students gawks as the others murmured.

"Who owns this beast?" Another one adds as people pass by and stop for a moment to take a look before walking away, "Damn, " Wendy whistles, "The matte finish is neat." You aren't much of a car person, but you nod in agreement to your friend's statement.

"Y/N!" The same smooth feminine voice attracts both your attention, you snapped your necks to the right to see Irene in casual wear and her hair tied to a half-ponytail, Wendy looks at you with an amused expression, "Do you know her?"

"A friend that visited my house yesterday, " You reply as Irene now stands in front of you, she gives you a small smile before turning to Wendy, "I'm Irene, and you are?" Wendy reached out her palm, "I'm Y/N's friend, Wendy Son."

"Hello Wendy, " She smirked and then looked at you, "She wouldn't mind if I borrow you for dinner now can she?" She asked with a coy smile before you can even ask what she meant Wendy had already answered for you, "Sure, you can take her, she has nothing to do but review for the exams anyway."

"Wonderful, " Irene takes you by the waist and leads you to her car, you let out a surprised noise as she opens the car door for you. "After you, Ms. Jeon." You eyed her strangely before entering the car, once she enters the driver's seat you both strapped in. "May I ask why are you kidnapping me?"

The older woman guffaws as the engines purred alive, "That's not what this is but ok," Her eyes then scanned the review papers Wendy had to lend you, "Science?" You look at the papers and sighed, "I can't get any terminologies right so I went for a different technique."

Irene nods and drives away, her index tapped the steering wheel, "I can help." You turn your head to look at her, "What?"

"I'll help you," She shrugs, "Besides I'm free this week."

"Hold on, why are you-" Irene stops the car and silences you with an index on your lips. "I've said before that I'm looking forward to seeing you again Y/N, let me have my fun."

'Her fun?'

"What do you mean?" She grinned and opens the car door, "We're here already."
_______________________

Throughout your time with Irene, you two became familiar with one another, and surprising enough Irene's is also a professor for a prestigious medical school in Seoul, making her very eligible in tutoring you, when your father heard about this, the same glint reappeared in his eyes and smirk, that has you mentally noting to ask about that later, three days remain before judgment day arrives and your body's and brain is having a nervous breakdown.

Not only that, you weren't sure where you placed your reviewer too, you sat on her desk waiting nervously for her to appear in her office, she said that she has books that are close to your topic and if anything comes up she'll just give the books to you rather than staying in the library taking any book. Besides, you won't admit it but studying with Irene is energizing and also the fact that she's such an eye-candy every time she works.