"Well I'll leave you two to get to know each other, I'll prepare snacks." Irene walked to your side and turned to your father, "Don't worry Chairman Jeon, I'll keep her company." Your father smiles at the reassurance and heads to the pantry. You fumble with your fingers, not noticing Irene's calculating stare. "Not much of a talker, are you?"

You look at her with a tilted head, "That'll depend on the situation I am in." Irene chuckled and placed her hands in her pockets, "And what kind of situation do you think we are in right now Y/N?"

Your lips formed to a small smile, "Getting to know each other."

"Exactly, " Irene grins. "Now let's start with the basics, which university are you studying and what major?"

"Hanyang University, business."

Irene hums, "Heiress huh? Your final year in University?" You nod wordlessly and gestured at the couch. "You might want to sit down, you must be tired from work, I think." Irene guffaw and sits close to you, "What's your dismissal time then?"

This elicited a raised brow from you, "And why's that?" The older woman rubbed the back of her neck. "Curios." You leaned back and rest your back against the inner side of the armrest while your other feet dangled on the corner. "Well if that's the case around 8 PM, and that's with the exams and impending traffic going home here."

She tilts her head, "Exams?"

"Yes," Your father says aloud while carrying a tray of snacks, "It'll be a week from now." Irene nods wordlessly and takes a sandwich while you take the iced coffee. He sits across the two of you, chomping down on his chosen sandwich. "By the way Irene, I almost forgot to ask this, but what's your occupation?"

She cleared her throat, "The chief executive officer of my father's hospital, Mr. Jeon." You stopped sipping and looked at her with awe, "You're managing the entire facility?" Irene smirks and winks at you in reply, your cheeks heat up as you shrink in your seat. Your dad hums in approval before he can say anything else, Irene's phone rang. She looks at you longingly before excusing herself.

Your dad looks at you and grins, "So, what do you think of her?" You bit your inner cheek and licked your tongue. "She's okay, but she's really pretty though." Your father grunts and relaxes on his seat. "If you're planning to eat or hang out, invite her, alright?"

"Why?"

There was a glint in his eyes as he leaned away from his seat, "It'll be beneficial if both of you get to know each other better."

Irene came back with an apologetic expression, her dark obsidian orbs locked with yours, before turning to the Chairman, "Sorry to keep this meeting short, but I have to go." You take her coat and handed it to her, "I'll escort you out." Irene's lips twitched to a warm smile your breath hitched as she tucks your hair behind your ear. "I'm looking forward to seeing you again, Jeon Y/N." With that, she exits the house.

Your father cleared his throat, "Well glad to know that you two clicked." You give him a look before going to your room, your brain replaying the way that she had tucked your hair and whispered your name.
____________________

It was another day in University, most professors were no-show and everyone was asked to go home and refer to worksheets instead and review for the upcoming exam, your friend Wendy lend you her notes for science since hers has a much more elaborate explanation and eligible. "Thanks, Wannie I needed this."