Chapter 3: A long night ?

10:30 p.m
Yes, it's half past ten. The day went fast. And this night isn't ending. It's music everywhere which is not even pleasant or max to max a dance-able quality one, the light is dim and lazer lights coloured green and red are moving in circles. There are groups of people dancing like crazy animals. And yep, you've guessed it right, I am at a party, it's at someone's house or mansion you can say,  by what hyo jin told me these people also have their universities starting. I am not even enjoying the party . Hyo jin also left me here with some unknown-sobbing on ex's people. Throughout the day after shopping, we went to Dongdaemun market, she took me there as she had her car. I continued shopping for some more things that were needed, I hadn't brought many neccessary things. Then after i had some amazing homemade lunch, then we headed to Hongreung, an arboretum. It calmed me thoroughly. We explored many things and also gained knowledge about botany at the arboretum. And then on the way home we saw an art exhibition. And this way a nice pleasant day turned into rocking disturbing party. I really hope someone gets drunk and creates a scene, I might as well have some fun. Long night to go.
Suddenly everyone started shouting "ooh"  And you know I have a feeling someone got drunk and is really creating a scene.
There were two girls, one of them looked familiar. She was being beaten by the other girl. I kept looking at the girl who was being beaten.
She. Was . Freaking. Hyo. Jin.
I didn't knew what to do. So rushed to help her.

"Hey hey, cal-calm down!" I said in high toned voice. I kneeled down to hyo jin's level whilst patted on her back.

"Who are you to tell me that and, do you even know whose party is this?"

"Uh huh, see-"

"What's happening here? Baby are you okay-?" A male voice asked. I was helping her to get up.

Are you okay? I asked in a low voice to hyo jin to which she nodded in response. Whilst the other girl was talking to the man which just came in a dramatic way maybe.

"Excuse me?" The male voice called out.

Yes? I replied.

"I am told that your drunkard friend pushed my girlfriend's friend. And I think you should leave my party otherwise I might have to throw you our of this party." He was trying to be polite in a skiting way.

"That's not needed. We will leave. However I wasn't enjoying the party. And I think your girlfriend was being dramatic about thing, for a small push I thing this is too much. Sorry not sorry." I turned around with hyo jin, her hand around my neck.

"And also thank you for being polite." We left the mansion. As it was a bit far away from the city, we had to get to the bus stop. So we were walking till then.
Out of the blue hyo jin started laughing.
"What happened?" I chuckled seeing her.

"You were so cool that time. Serves them right."

"By the way what had happened?" I curiously asked.

"When- ohh! I stumbled and bumped into her, it didn't even moved her a bit, but she made a big scene and started beating me." She replied calmly.

"Uh hm".

"You know this was the second time this happened." She said.

"Wow, I am impressed!" I laughed.

"Yeah I know, my friend ran away that time" she said in a bitter tone.

"Ook"

We reached the bus stop and were waiting for the bus to arrive, when I noticed two men wearing covered in black. I saw them at the party , at the arboretum and even at the exhibition. And it seemed suitable to say that they were following us. It's gonna be long night.

---------------------------------------------------------
Heloooo guys, I am really sorry for late update. But I will be updating the next part as soon as possible. I will be updating every Sunday. And this is it. Thank you so much for reading. Do comment and vote to tell me how you liked the story up till now.  It's really appreciated.
Love!