"Honey! We need to leave!" She quickly grab her bags from Denki and ran off. I was confused, why was she so scared? Did my elbows freak her out? I know they're huge but that hurt...

"Hey... who cares what she thinks. You're amazing! You're quirk is amazing!" Denki pulled me into a hug. It was one of those hugs where you automatically felt better, no matter the mood you're in.

We then heard another scream, two people screaming. A man and another man. They came running out of the dinning room, they were yelling 'monsters!'. They proceeded to run out of the hotel.

Mina and Jirou came running out of the dinning room, a disappointed look on their faces. "They dropped their wallet. We were trying to hand it back but they screamed and started calling us names.." Mina explained. "They did the same thing to Hanta!" Kami held onto my arm.

"OH MY GOODNESS! HIS FACE!" Just then another elderly couple came running out. They were screaming and screamed even louder when they saw me and Mina.

We waited a few minutes and Kouda and Satou came walking out. Satou had an arm around a very sad Kouda. "Oh no.. what happened?" Mina asked, her voice soft and gentle.

"We were just looking at what the hotel was serving when those people came up to us asking if we could open a bottle for them. When Kouda turned around they started freaking out." Satou explained, rubbing Kouda's shoulder trying to make him feel better.

Iida then came running towards us, with the rest the of the class behind him. He quickly noticed Kouda's sad expression, Satou explained everything to him. Which resulted in Iida swearing no one will call our classmates names.

Then another elderly couple appeared. They noticed Shouji and immediately started freaking out. "What is wrong with you!?" They shouted towards Shouji. Tokoyami, who was standing next to Shouji, turned around ready to defend his friend but the couple started freaking out more.

"FREAKS! MONSTERS!" The couple shouted. Iida quickly got in front of Shouji and Tokoyami, "Excuse me? Why are you calling my classmates such awful names?"

"We're only saying the truth." The man said, pulling his wife close to him. "What!?! That's not the truth! We're students at UA High!" Iida explained.

"Don't talk back to us, youngster." The man replied back, glaring daggers at Iida. "Well, stop calling- ARGH!" The lady used her purse to hit Iida in his crotch, making him fall to the ground holding his crotch.

The couple then quickly walked out. Making sure to avoid, Shouji, Tokoyami, Mina, Kouda, Hagakure, Ojiro, Jirou, and me.

"Iida! Are you okay?!" Uraraka quickly went to help Iida up. "Yeah... I apologize for not being able to help!" Iida quickly bowed down.

We all snickered, "Don't apologize. You tried your best. It's in the past." Tokoyami put his hand on Iida's shoulder. We all started talking and trying to figure out why elderly couples were freaking out about us.

Aizawa POV (after he sent 1-A to the hotel)
I pulled out my phone and dialed the Hero Commission's number. I needed some information on who could be 'The Third Wheel' and 'Eve'.

"It's Eraser. Is there any information about who 'The Third Wheel' or 'Eve' is?" I asked as soon as they picked up.

"Finding information isn't our problem. It's YOUR mission. YOU find the info. Besides, it's not in our jurisdiction."

Are you kidding me! They won't even bother helping! "Not in your jurisdiction? Okinawa has NO heroes, the Commission is 4 hours away. I'm sure Okinawa is in your jurisdiction. Besides, Hawks once said your jurisdiction is a huge as a giant drum stick, his words not mine."

"Don't listen to that reckless hero. He does things his own way and is always messing everything up. This conversation is over." They hung up. I let out a sigh. Why did I agree to do this?

I grabbed my bag, making sure my sleeping bag is in it. I was heading towards the hotel when I saw an elderly couple run out screaming. When they saw me they quickly ran to me.

"DON'T GO IN THERE! THERE'S MONSTERS!" A lady yelled before running off, her husband following behind. I quickly realized she was talking about my class, I forgot to tell them something about Okinawa.

When I got to the front door more elderly people came out, it got too crowded for me so I had to wait. Just as I was about to walk in a lady grabbed my arm and started dragging me away.

"Don't go in there, sweetheart. There's monsters in there." I tried to pull my arm back but her grip was surprisingly strong. I finally was able to pull my arm back, I ran towards the hotel.

When I got to the front door I saw another elderly couple walk out, the lady looking very angry. I walked in and saw everyone talking.

"Mr.Aizawa! Elderly couples have been calling Mina, Ojiro, Kouda, Shouji, Sero, Jirou, Tokoyami and Hagakura awful names!" Iida explained, waving his hands around.

I walked towards the front desk, the guy was sleeping. Must be nice. After waking him up I checked in and was handed the keys to the rooms. I signaled for my class to follow and they did.

A few of us went in the elevator while the rest climbed the stairs. We were on the fifth floor, I headed towards my room. My students following behind.

As soon as I opened the door to my room I signaled my students to come in and they did. After they were all in the room I closed the door.

"Mr.Aizawa? Why were elderly people calling us names?" Ojiro asked, he was seated on one of the beds, since I had two beds. Everyone looked towards me awaiting my answer.

~~~
Woah! This chapter is actually long lmao! Anyways sorry for taking awhile to update this, I've just been pretty busy with school, but I'm on summer break now!

Anyways hope you like this chapter! And I hope you have/had a great day! <3