helped me, done
something kind, or simply
gave me a happy memory,
I have written it down in

this journal. I wish I made
you as happy as you have
to me.
                         Signed,
                                              T.B.

Y/N flipped to the next page of the book, and sure enough, there were scribbles of words contained of happy memories the two shared. Y/N looked up at the pink-haired boy, who was awkwardly shuffling his feet. "Oh my goodness, ██████, I love it!" Y/N cheered, pulling the boy into a hug. They felt as his arms wrapped around her as well.

"I'm glad you like it." The boy responded.

"How long did this take you?" Y/N asked, pulling away from the hug.

"Eh... I started when we were around 8 years old..." The pink-haired boy mumbled, slightly embarrassed. Y/N's eyes widened slightly for a moment, followed by a soft smile.

"Jeez, ██████. You're so thoughtful." Y/N said, giving him another hug. When they pulled away, Y/N clapped their hands together to gather everyone's attention. "I actually have gifts for you all, too." Y/N cheered.

"What? But it's your birthday." The brunette spoke, emphasizing the your.

"I know, I know. I still wanted to do something special, though." Y/N smiled.

"You're too kind, Mate." The eldest spoke. Y/N chuckled before taking off the backpack they were wearing and unzipping it.

"I'll go in the order you guys did. █████, you first." Y/N spoke. The young blonde whisper-shouted a small 'yes' before impatiently walking up to Y/N. Y/N reached into their backpack, pulling out a red bandana and handing it to him.

"This is sick!" The blonde shouted, tying the bandana around his neck. Then the brunette stepped up, standing in front of Y/N. Reaching into their bag, Y/N pulled out a muted-red beanie and handed it to him.

"For you, █████." Y/N spoke. The brunette took the beanie, placing it upon his curly hair.

"Thank you so much, Y/N. It fits well." The brunette thanked, before going off to show the eldest.

"I actually have a gift for you too, ████." Y/N said, looking over at the blonde.

"For me?" The eldest asked, stepping forward. Y/N gave a slight nod before reaching in their backpack and pulling out a wooden bird-call whistle that was attached to a string so it could be worn as a necklace. The man took it happily, and placed it around his neck. He gave it a small test run, blowing into it slightly. Just then, a crow flew out from a tree and landed on his arm. "This is amazing, Y/N." He praised before stepping back. The final pink-haired boy stepped up, watching nervously as Y/N reached into their bag. It didn't take long before a golden tip appeared.

"For you, ██████." Y/N said, pulling out a golden crown that sparkled with different gemstones.

"How did you get that?!" The pink-haired said startled. He took the crown and placed it atop his head.

"It took a couple days of mining, and I had to get help from the local blacksmith for the forging part, but ultimately it was all home-made. In fact, all your gifts were homemade." Y/N explained, smiling to each boy who stood there, stunned.

"You made ALL of these?" The brunette asked, taking off his beanie to observe it. It was only then he noticed the hand-made stitch lines. The young blonde did the same, looking at the bandana the he tied around his neck.