Bill chuckled.

X

Danny walked around the forest for a while longer contemplating his next move. Trying his best to ignore the demon. Bill on the other hand having fun chatting with his friend about all of the things he had done since he had last spoken with the halfa. Mostly involving blood and possessing which Danny was not really a fan of.

Suddenly they heard a girl crying out somewhere in the forest. "Get away from me! Tiny pests. Ahhh!" Danny and Bill whipped their heads around to look in the direction of the scream. Bill rolled his eye and started lounging back in the air.

Danny without a second thought started running in the direction of the cry. Bill sighed and started following behind. "Goody goody." He grumbled.

Danny ran through bushes and flowers before hiding behind one of the tall trees to survey the situation, just far enough away that he wouldn't be able to be seen or heard. There was a girl with long brown hair and was wearing a pink sweater with a shooting star logo on it. She was armed with a tennis racket and swiping it at what seemed to be the gnomes he had seen earlier that day. She looked about maybe 11-12.

A gnome jumped up and grabbed onto her ankle as she batted another one away that was jumping for her head. The gnome that Danny recognized as the leader of the pancake napping earlier walked out more in the open. "You will marry us and become our queen whether you like it or not!" He demanded

"Eww, gross. Never." The girl tried to shake off the gnome that was gripping onto her leg. "Ahh."

Danny's eyes flashed green in anger. He was about to come out of his hiding spot when Bill flew in front of him. "I wouldn't do that if I were you DP." Bill warned with a cheery voice.

Danny stopped for a second looking back at the yellow demon. "Why? She needs help."

"Just saying." He shrugged. "Shooting Star is friends with those hunters that you hate so much."

Danny glanced at the girl and then back at the dream demon. "That shouldn't matter. I'm going to help."

Bill leaned back. "Fine, don't call on me when you are stuck to a dissection table having your insides ripped out." Bill laughed. He then put his hand on his forehead dramatically, and pitched his voice higher to sound like a little girl. " 'Oh no help me, Bill. I'm in so much pain. I should have been nicer to you.'"

Danny waved away the demon. "Just get out of here while I deal with this."

"As you wish." Bill disappeared into thin air. But Danny assumed he was still watching, not like it mattered anyway. He quickly took his focus off of the dream demon and back on the little human girl. The gnomes were running around her with rope trying to tie her up.

Danny let the familiar cold rings of white light wash over him transforming him back into his ghostly alter ego.

X

A little while after Mable had tried to cheer Dipper up she decided she was going to go and try to hang out with her best friends. She knew there was no point trying to talk with Dipper again. Right now he was in his room reading through the journal over and over, trying to find some way to take down that weird creature he had found. He would just get mad at her if she went in.

When she opened the door her pig suddenly rushed out the door bolting for the forest. Mabel's eyes widened. "Waddles! Come back!" She yelled. She quickly grabbed onto a tennis racket that was leaning against the door frame and started to run after her pig. It wasn't like him to run away like this.

Dipper and Ford had said not to go into the forest without them. But who cares, this is Waddles we're talking about! She ran into the forest quite far, she was following the sounds of waddles squeaks, and hoof prints, when suddenly she was tripped by something. She looked back to see that it was a small piece of rope, each end was held onto by a gnome. Great these guys again.