Touya led you outside and down the stairwell, stopping you from walking further as he grabbed your wrist, jerking you towards him.

"T-Touya what—"

"Shh," he said softly, hands on your shoulders to steady you forward, facing him. They lingered there, and you felt his eyes on you as one hand rose to your face, his fingertips light against your bandages. He sighed," If only I came forward sooner...or even, remembered..."

You shook your head," This isn't your fault."

"No I... I waited too long to tell you, [Name]... I got scared."

Leaning over, you hugged the ravenette, and in the height difference he had over you, he rested his chin against the top of your head, pulling you to him as he leaned against the wall. "You know...I rarely saw you, the first time I came to this universe, half a year ago. To have this moment...it's nice."

"Yeah... I promise I'll make up for the lost time."

"Touya—"

"Shh, [Name]~," he cooed lazily. "You're going to ruin the moment."

None

"It was nice seeing you as you, [Name]," Reks reached over, hugging your now standing figure. "I hope we can help you enough to make a difference in this situation."

"The only difference we can possibly make is if she leaves an impression on [B.O.C]," Touya said as you released the silverette. "He probably has the strongest feelings for her out of any of us—no offense."

"R-Right," Reks agreed, his voice cracking slightly. "It...only makes sense."

"With [B.O.C]'s help...it would make a greater difference than all of us together," you quietly admitted. "Thinking about how he's friends with [Character], [Character], and [Character], it'll be like a chain reaction."

"True," Touya agreed. "He's on the top of our list then."

---------------------------------------

Touya led you to his car, and after helping you in and buckling up himself, the quiet engine of the vehicle hummed as it began to move. Small noises from the nighttime rain filled the silence between you as the car moved along the road. This was, until you were at a stoplight, and Touya spoke.

"I tried...to make Wasurete remember you."

"...You did what?" you turned towards him, voice barely a whisper. "He... He doesn't—"

"I know," the ravenette exhaled. "But on the day of the New Year's festival...Reks and I...tried to explain this to him... Everything."

"...Did...he believe you?"

"No," Touya sighed. "He... panicked, got confused, then began to speak as if in a hysteria... So Reks and I, we had to knock him out, then leave him somewhere with a beer bottle."

"Cliché..."

"Well, he began drinking a lot after Chiyoko created problems for him near the beginning of fall... He really tried to act like a real family and she threw it away...messing with him every chance she got. The sad thing is, this worked out in our favor for the moment—all he remembers about us telling him anything is that it was some weird, drunken dream."

"It's too bad my heart wasn't strong enough...to let me come back earlier."

Making sure you got to the door of the house, Touya rang the bell and bid you farewell once Kai opened it, and you were safely inside. Once in, you could hear the loud sound of the living room television booming throughout the house. As you passed by the room—Kai having gone back into it, rushing back to the game he was playing—you overheard him speaking excitedly to Wasurete, and a faint smile graced your lips at the small moment of happiness they were sharing.