Still in shock, you shook your head," Then... Then how could you possibly have pieced together who I am?"

"I...talked to Noa," Touya answered after a long pause. I wanted to know why he defended you at home so much, why you were close to him. In return for his answers, I told him what we saw, and that's where he explained to me who you are, and from there I told Reks."

"I-I don't want to get your hopes up [Name]," Reks suddenly interrupted. "We still don't remember you ourselves, other than a few bits and pieces."

"But we trusted what Noa said, and, to be honest, you are more like that [Name] that we knew, than the one we've recently become to know."

"This is so sudden," you made a face of distaste. "For all the times—"

"Actually," Touya interrupted," Reks has been trying to tell you for a few weeks now. The chance usually slips, or something comes up."

"Reks..." you frowned. "I-I'm sorry I... I always thought you were just forcing yourself to talk to me!"

The silverette made a small noise of embarrassment—something short of a chuckle. "No, I should've tried harder... But, ah, do you have any questions?"

"I do trust you guys aren't lying to me," you spoke slowly. "But... I want to know if you're willing to help me."

"Well, duh," Touya scoffed. "We wouldn't randomly pop up to tell you just for the hell of it. We want our memories back, and we want this stupid girl out of everyone's lives. Even so, we can't do much with your blindness. You're a key in anything we can do next, and anyone who knows YOU, knows this."

"When will you be alright to see, [Name]?"

"Well...next week, I think."

"Then we'll discuss everything then. For now, I'll take her home. She needs to rest up."

---------------------------------------

Results: Confess to Me (Part II)

Reks

"Wait," the silverette spoke up as Touya helped you stand. "I need to talk to her for a moment."

"Suit yourself. I'll be outside then," the ravenette answered lazily; a cool wind from the door opening and being left ajar filling the room.

"Reks..." you called, the teen suddenly in front of you, hands in yours. "R-Reks..."

"I-I'm here!" he answered instantly, suddenly overcome with either exasperation or emotion—you couldn't tell. "I'm here, and—and I'll remember you! I promise, I will! P-Please just be patient with me [Name], I—"

You cut him off, hugging him tightly. A moment passed as his heavy breathing calmed, and his arms wrapped back around you. Standing against him, unmoving, you spoke, quietly.

"Please...don't overdo it, trying to remember me... I know it's a lot and I... I don't want you to lose the memories that you DO have."

"I'll be fine," Reks whispered back. "I just need your support...no...you... I need you to guide me to remember."

You smiled a bit," Well if you don't mind me bothering you every moment—"

"I don't!" Embarrassed, he then cleared his throat," I-I don't... But before you go home...let's stay like this just a little longer."

Touya

"Right," Reks nodded. "I'll see you at school, [Name]."

"Mm. Bye, Reks, and thank you."