Chemically Platonic (05) Linguistics

"This is by far the stupidest thing I have ever done. I mean it Juliette. I've made calculated risks; maybe even been slightly foolish but this is witless and I'm a witty person," he squealed standing on the edge of the dock, only his sweater left his body resting on the planks in between us.

            Listening to his reasoning I had stripped down and jumped off the dock while Sam held his little virgin eyes shut, closing them wasn't even an option he covered his eyes with his hands while I threw every piece of clothing I removed at him. His timid demeanor was comical.

            Heeding his advice only landed me in the water staring up at him while I attempted to keep my head above the waves. His small figure tip-toed to the edge of the old boards before retreating once again.

            "Sam, this is what people do for fun," I shouted from down below—"Just get in here." I shouted once again trying to encourage him—"You're the one that got us in this mess anyways." My reasoning seemed solid from my point of view but it wasn't enough to make him leap.

             "Well close your eyes," he murmured over the winds and crashing waves.

             "I am not and will not close my eyes in open water. I thought you were supposed to be the smart one?" I tempted him swimming around in a small circle keeping myself afloat.

            "Well don't look then," he insisted while he pulled off his socks and shoes neatly setting them aside.

             I couldn't help but wonder who in their right mind actually wore socks or shoes to the beach but at least this was a start. I had to keep in mind that Sam was an unusual character.

            "You know I'm going to eventually see you naked right Sam? Or do you plan on making me close my eyes the whole time?" I teased, my legs growing numb within the chilling water.

            "I hadn't contemplated that yet," he pulled his shirt over his head but only for his arms to cover up most of his chest before replying—"And I'd also like to point out that these aren't the most impressive conditions either." Sam was shaking either from fright or the winds.

            "Ewe," I squealed laughing—"I'll let you know something Sam. There is nothing attractive about a penis anyways. Now jump in," my tone had grown persistent while I froze my ass off waiting for him.

            "Can you just turn around?" he pleaded and for once I was feeling generous. I spun around facing away from Sam while he did whatever he pleased above me.