10

TW: Mention of abuse

"Minho!" The two boys hear, the scream coming from Felix. They bolt out of the room, gasping when they see Jeongin.

Bruises trailed along his face and neck, some even on his bare arms. Blood dripped from his nose and the side of his mouth. His right eye was swelling fast, purple overtaking his face. Tears slid down his cheeks, and Changbin knew the slight stings from them were the least of his worries.

"Baby, what happened?" Felix questions, getting choked up as he just stared at his lover.

"Lix, shouldn't we take him to the hospital?" Minho suggests, carefully setting his hand on the maknae's shoulder.

"I-I don't know. Baby, do you wanna go? Does anything feel broken?"

The boy shakes his head, scared to open his mouth about anything.

"What about the police? Jeongin, if someone did this to you, we need to call them. This isn't a game. You're seriously hurt."

He hesitantly nods, Minho leaving the room to make the call. All they could do was awkwardly stand there until the officers arrived.

Felix didn't hesitate at all to hold his boyfriend close, careful to avoid any bruises. He let him cry into his chest when he couldn't hold in his tears. Gosh, Felix was pissed. He knew exactly who did this, but he wanted his lover to tell him himself.

"Little one," the young Aussie whispers, "please, can you tell me what happened?"

Jeongin takes a deep breath, grasping into Felix's hand tightly. "Kyunghee... I-I told him we shouldn't talk anymore. I was trying to... to be better. You were right. I shouldn't have been talking to him. After I said that, he showed up to my house and..." He stops there, getting emotional once again.

"Thank you for trying your best to end it. Please, never do that again. This is the second time the police-"

"I-I know. I know. It won't."

"How did you get away, Innie?" Hyunjin questions, nervous to ask. "How did you know Lix was going to be here?"

"I waited until he left. I was going to call, but I couldn't find my phone. I just guessed he'd be here. Even if he wasn't, I knew Minho hyung would take me to him and help me."

"Why didn't you go to Chan? He's closer to where you live."

"He called me yesterday asking about Binnie. I guessed they were fighting or something, so I didn't want to bother him. He sounded stressed out already."

Changbin's jaw clenches.

"God, baby, you wouldn't have bothered anyone with this. This is important. Chan would've taken care of you, you know damn well he would've."

"It's okay. You're here now, that's all that matters, kid," Changbin butts in, not wanting him to feel too bad or rethink his decisions.

Minho comes out of the room, putting his phone into his back pocket. "They'll be here in ten minutes. They said we should take pictures of your wounds for evidence, and then we can get you cleaned up, okay?"

Jeongin nods. Felix pulls out his phone, asking Hyunjin to give him extra light with his flashlight. Five minutes goes by, Felix getting enough angry adrenaline to kill a man. The photos added up to at least ten pieces of evidence. There were definitely more though.

"Okay, come on. Let's clean you up."