Name: Ivy Highland
Age: 17
Zodiac: Gemini
About: Ivy is a very kind and confident person who is perfect at everything she does. Ivy is the cousin of Caleb as well as his friend, since they were young, but Ivy at times is insecure. Ivy also has a strong passion for fashion and is very hardworking and has the perfect life and the perfect Boyfriend Connor. But Ivy has secrets which even her friends don't know.

Name: Lincoln HighlandAge: 18Zodiac: AriesAbout: Lincoln is a very caring and kind person who is very protective of his family and can be a little hot headed, but his heart is always in the right place

Age: 18
Zodiac: Aries
About: Lincoln is a very caring and kind person who is very protective of his family and can be a little hot headed, but his heart is always in the right place. And he has a strong passion for football and he has very big dreams and is very determined. Lincoln also is very caring towards his friends and his girlfriend Katie.

Name: Millie Arnold Age: 17Zodiac: Taurus About: Millie is a very kind and fun person who is caring towards her friends and is also very good at everything she does

Name: Millie Arnold
Age: 17
Zodiac: Taurus
About: Millie is a very kind and fun person who is caring towards her friends and is also very good at everything she does. Millie also is a very confident person, who recently came out as a Lesbian to her family and friends and has a loving and caring girlfriend Ava and becomes good friends with Caleb. Millie also deeply cares about her art as well as tennis.

Name: Mike MurreAge: 17Zodiac: LeoAbout: Mike is a shy person, who cares deeply about his loved ones

Name: Mike Murre
Age: 17
Zodiac: Leo
About: Mike is a shy person, who cares deeply about his loved ones. And he is one of Caleb's closest friends ever since the beginning of secondary school and knows everything about Caleb and his past, studying by him through the tough times.