6) Look At Me

🦋

Rudra's Pov

"Why the fuck, did you do that?" I snapped at Digvijay and Vikram.

These two had made a stupid decision of making that girl Aadya the face of our project.

Couldn't they find some other girl ? I mean why her of all the other girls!

"Rudra calm down, here, have a drink," Digvijay's eyes were blank like always as he forwarded the glass of wine to me. I glared at him, even in this situation this fucker was as emotionless as before.

I glared at him for a long minute but even then no emotion flickered in his eyes. I sighed at his blankness and took the glass of wine from his hand.

I gulped down the wine in one go, enjoying the burning that arose in my throat.

I can feel it. Even after I was trying to look past this feeling but I can feel it. I do not want to accept it but I am feeling like she is the one.

She is the one for not only me but for all of us. Maybe she is that fourth piece whom we were waiting for so long.

No Rudra, stop thinking that. She is not the one. She is special to Abhimanyu, she might be his lover all that you know. My mind pulled me out from those delusional thoughts and it was right.

Aadya Kumar was not for us.

I clenched my hand into fist controlling this sudden unknown feeling again burning inside me when I whispered those words to myself.

I don't know what this feeling is called. I wanted to stop it however she was again affecting me.

I don't want to get affected by her presence. That is why I am not liking the decision my brothers had made.

"Rudra, why are you getting so hyper over this trivial matter? " Vikram asked, by the look on his face I could see that he was not understanding the depth of my concerns.

"Firstly this is not a trivial matter and secondly I am not getting hyper I am just stating the fact that you guys have taken a wrong decision," I scoffed, pouring another drink for myself, trying my best to ignore this nagging feeling inside me.

"Are you doubting our decision Rudra," I heard Digvijay. There was a small sadness, a sign of emotion in his voice that was only we were privileged to hear and see.

I sighed and looked back at my brother. I can never doubt their decision,"No I am not doubting your decision vijay. It's just...I think she is not good for the project," I cooked up a lie.

"And why do you think that?"Vikram asked, arching a brow."Let me correct myself, Neither is she good for the project nor for us," I told them.

"And I think like this because the day we first met her, we lost the fucking project.She is not good for us brothers, she will only bring misfortune to us," I tried to explain myself, justifying my fucked up lie.

"Misfortune ? what the fuck are you spitting Rudra," Vijay exclaimed, his cold eyes showing utter shock.

Well I know why he was looking at me like that.I was telling them that she will bring misfortune to us. This was the shittiest excuse that I have ever made.

But how can I explain to them that I don't want that girl near me or near us. I don't want to feel those weird feelings when she is around me. She is in my mind, in my thoughts since the day I first saw her. I want to get rid of all this, but apparently my friends have other ideas.

"Since when you start believing in all this crap. Rudra, misfortune?" Vikram scoffed, shaking his head.

"Alright. Alright. I don't believe in that crap.. It's just..." I couldn't complete my sentence.