"If you believe in peace then let us keep it," Thor tried to reason.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet," Ultron said.

"What's the vibranium for?" Stark asked.

"I'm glad you asked that," Ultron said waving his hand around dramatically,"Because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan."

"Could you? Because that would be a great help for us," Stiles asked sarcastically.

Ultron only used his electro magnetic hand to pull Stark toward him and blast him with energy.

Stiles rolled his eyes,"Guess not."

Stark and Ultron flew out of the boat as they continued to clash.

Stiles half shifted, his claws and fangs coming out, eyes glowing gold, and fire lighting up the tips of his claws making them look like candles. Stiles roared making the boat they were in tremble.

Wanda felt her magic soar at the sound of the roar.

"Time for some mind games," One of Ultron's minor forms told her.

Stiles leapt into the fray, his mind set on going to the vibranium, but Pietro blocked his path.

"Look, man there's a lot of things you don't understand. And just because your sister's hot doesn't mean I won't beat you," Stiles told him, and half way through he realized that was probably the wrong thing to say.

"Stay away from my sister," Pietro shouted, and he went to punch Stiles in the face, and as soon as his fist connected with his cheek he cried out in pain as his bones broke.

"Metal bones, dude," Stiles reminded him,"Kinda hard to break," Stiles said, grabbing speedy by the back of his shirt, taking a his pain and throwing him off the catwalk and he landed with a thump, quickly getting up and taking off running again.

"Put it into good word for me," Stiles shouted after him.

Stiles was then tackled to the side by a robot and he thrust its hands into his chest and melted its insides.

Stiles heard Pietro approaching from behind, and he sidestepped and stuck his foot out sending the speedster stumbling to the ground.

"Stay down turbo," Stiles growled.

Wanda approached him quietly from behind her hands wrapped in red energy and when she raised her hands to access his mind, he spun around grabbing her wrists.

"Can't we just talk about this?" Stiles asked politely.

Stiles could have sworn he saw Wanda blushed.

"No," She replied, trying to keep her blushing cheeks out of his view, then she zapped him.

The red energy traveled up his temple and crawled to his eyes making them flare up red for a moment. Stiles acting on instinct let go of her wrist only to wrap it around her neck and his claws plunged deep into the back of her neck, and she gasped as she was pulled into Stiles' mind and she saw everything.

Stiles remembered what Thor had just said a few moments ago that Wanda had tried to warp his mind before going completely silent.

"You can kill the oni. But me. Me? I'm a thousand years old. YOU CAN'T KILL ME!" an exact copy of Stiles said while walking toward the real Stiles.

The scenes continued to shift, each one more terrible than the last.

"You still got me," Noah Stilinski told a young eleven year old Stiles at his mother's grave.